[WTS] Ecipse LTI, Cutlass Blue LTI, non profit

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
Hi pals,

I'd very much like to reorder my fleet (with the objective to not give anymore penny to CIG... ;) ) and I have an eclipse and a cutlass blue, both with LTI for sale, CCU'd from nox LTI tokens.

I am very happy to sell them without profit ($275 for the eclipse, $150 for the blue) since this would help me a lot, pm me with a pay-pal address (discord: Devilhead#5201) and I will send you anl invoice, the items are also listed on eBay.

Cheers! Thanks in advance for your interest

EDIT: forgot to mention these are CCU'd from nox LTI

Last edited:

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I almost want a Blue but... money is too tight. I managed to get a Dragonfly thanks to you Sirus but the Blue is a little too much.

(Are you Sirus the Virus?) - Con Air.

I love my movie references, I am known for it in my family and friends, I can LITERALLY watch a movie for 10 seconds and know the name in most cases.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
is the Blue a CCUd Blue or a concept Blue?
I just extensively researched this... discovered that concept LTI for Blues and Reds never existed :****(
So pirate pack LTI is only option for cheapest packaged cutlass with LTI. It has a cutlass black.

And the melt value for the LTI pirate pack in old reddit threads is listed as being $100.

Forgot your password?