WTS: Various LTI Ships

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
I can certainly hold a Ghost for you to check Cloud... I know you've been conflicted.
Many thanks

I'm kinda surprised no one's looking at the Weekend Warrior actually - was going to keep it, but just added that package
I am sure that the Weekend Warrior/Super Hornet Military will be snapped up. The second seat on that alone makes it a very desirable variant. If we knew for sure that it could be retrofitted with Ghost stealth armour then I probably wouldn't be able stop myself from being first in the queue :)

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Thanks for that Marcsand, and I can certainly hold a Ghost for you to check Cloud... I know you've been conflicted. I'm kinda surprised no one's looking at the Weekend Warrior actually - was going to keep it, but just added that package
Ok, decision made, thank you for your patience. I am going to pass on the Ghost, so if anyone else is interested in this bundle of stealth fun then please shout out.

At the moment I just can't spare the cash, so my cunning alternate plan is to CCU my Freelancer DUR to a Ghost. I can't say that doesn't sadden me a little. That's in part due to my original plan being to use it to explore the universe, with a little light hauling on the side (but let's face it, my Prospector is probably going to take up most of my time, and the Cutlass that you provided being able to cover that haulage duty). Mostly though just due to my absolute love of the Freelancer look. That steel plate and rivet design is so reminiscent of the 1930-50's era spaceships that adorned the book covers of my mum's sci-fi collection (my intro to the genre). I have to say that the Freelancer is to me the most iconic spaceship in the game.

Anyway, that little ramble aside. Thanks again. BTW how is the move to Australia coming along?

Bonus picture: Steel and Rivets. the way that 'REAL' spaceships are built :)

Bonus bonus picture - how NOT to build a 'Steel and Rivet' spaceship:

Last edited:

Filer

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Filer
Oh, move to Aus is going well - I'm back now for a few months... Wife and babies still in the States until I get a few more things sorted. Ready for this election!

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Thanks for that Marcsand, and I can certainly hold a Ghost for you to check Cloud... I know you've been conflicted. I'm kinda surprised no one's looking at the Weekend Warrior actually - was going to keep it, but just added that package
DID SOMEONE SAY SUPERHORNET??!?

Imma do some math and make some hard choices. I've got a few events i'm going to this month, that Buccaneer looks rreeaalllyyy tempting, and the Caterpillar is supposed to go on sale at some point (and these new images make me want to spend far too much money on .jpeg's), but i've always wanted that laser spewing Beast!
Love helping out my TESTies too, So I'll PM you tomorrow after math and choices

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
If I had seen it earlier I might have nabbed it....picked one off the grey market a few weeks back!

Reactions: AstroSam

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Yeah bummer, I was looking at the Taurus to maybe upgrade it in the near future to an Andromeda. Got the Aquila instead :oops: and a Freelancer :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?