WTT - F7A MILITARY HORNET UPGRADE

Klorel

Ensign
Apr 19, 2019
RSI Handle
Klorel
Hi, i want trade my F7A MILITARY HORNET UPGRADE for a good fighter (melt valor around 170$).

We can talk on spectrum, give me your handle name in pm.

Thx

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Ah yes, the common "immediate trader". Look, it's not that you are not welcome here. Your business just isn't. Yet.

Usually it's best to have been a part of the TEST community for a month or two, talk to people, then bring up your trade. Most of us will not trade with people unless they have been a member for awhile and gained some trust.

That said, welcome to TEST, hopefully you hang out with us for awhile. :3

Klorel

Ensign
Apr 19, 2019
RSI Handle
Klorel
I understand you Wolfy, I come friendly. I am a star citizen fan from french community since 2013 , Im come propose you an exchange. I sell nothing. If you interessted, come on spectrum
otherwise it does not matter.

Reactions: Bambooza

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
@Radegast74 I believe there were mentions that it isn't cosmetic only "mayhaps" .. but there is definitely no clarity on it ...in any case it is nice that people try to trade and not just sell )

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
I understand you Wolfy, I come friendly. I am a star citizen fan from french community since 2013 , Im come propose you an exchange. I sell nothing. If you interessted, come on spectrum
otherwise it does not matter.
There are other venues to sell/trade your item on. Coming on just to try and trade from an unknown and untrusted source is just shady honestly. As Wolfy pointed out, normally we only deal with trusted sources and members who have been members/affiliates for a while

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Hornet F7A upgrade is just a skin hull change it will keep the normal hornets data, so it's a standard hornet looking like a F7A that's all it does ;)

CHEERS! 🍻

And yeah we do not trade or buy from unknown no matter how good the intention is...

But thank you for the offer.. :D

🍻 🍻

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
I would visit Star Hangar to sell this. They only have one listed there for $300 for a $20 skin.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
@Radegast74 I believe there were mentions that it isn't cosmetic only "mayhaps" .. but there is definitely no clarity on it ...in any case it is nice that people try to trade and not just sell )
So I know everything can potentially change, but here is the original sale announcement:

at the end, they clarified:
  • The F7A upgrade does not change the base stats of the Hornet. It does not activate additional hardpoints or engine capacity. There will be an impact from the change in fuselage, as the silhouette of the ship will be altered.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Thanks for bringing the exact quote. So the upgrade is a body kit .. I'd love to see more https://www.nydailynews.com/autos/lamborghini-3-995-not-fast-italian-supercar-builder-article-1.1377236 in star citizen ( my personal favorite will be aurora kit for polaris ... it will be one big aurora )
people laugh, but the Aurora looks great and the cockpit is wonderful. If the MFD's and view of a ship like the Connie was more like the Aurora, the 'verse would be a better place!

Klorel

Ensign
Apr 19, 2019
RSI Handle
Klorel
Some information on This Hornet Upgrade from BEN LESNICK (CIG):

Is the upgrade covered by the ship's LTI? Yes.

Is the armor increased (if yes, how much in relation to the F7A)? Yes, but we have not specified any armor amounts yet.

Is the mass increased (if yes, how much)? Yes, but we have not specified the mass of the finished military Hornet yet.

Does it allow a max size 4 power plant? No.

Does it change the number of upgrade slots? No.

Does a F7C Hornet (including Ghost, Recon, and Super variants) with the F7A upgrade pack applied to it allow players to ultimately create a Hornet that is in some way superior to those same craft without the F7A upgrade pack? Yes, the upgrade pack will alter the armor, silhouette, thruster placement, etc. of the base Hornet.

Does a F7C Hornet (including Ghost, Recon, and Super variants) with the F7A upgrade pack applied to it allow players to ultimately create a Hornet that is in some way inferior to those same craft without the F7A upgrade pack? We are still balancing, but the increased armor on the military Hornet will likely decrease the speed of the base model.

Can the paint job (texture skin) on a Hornet with the F7A upgrade pack applied to it be altered to no longer have the same paint scheme as the F7A? Yes.

Does the F7A upgrade pack tie up any sort of slot (e.g. upgrade slot) when in use? No.

Can the F7A upgrade pack be removed from and/or reapplied to a Hornet by the player in-game? Yes.

Since applying the F7A upgrade pack to the Super Hornet does not remove the Super Hornet's second seat, is there a military version of the F7A Hornet that (like the Super Hornet) is a two-seater? If there is a two-seater variant of the F7A military Hornet, is the fuselage shaped differently than the Super Hornet? If so, in what way? The Super Hornet appears to have a longer wingspan than the F7A. Does a Super Hornet with an F7A upgrade pack applied to it have shorter wingers than a Super Hornet without the F7A upgrade pack? Or does the wingspan remain unchanged? The Super Hornet seems to have advantages over a standard F7C (e.g. power plant). Does a Super Hornet with the F7A upgrade repack retain those advantages over a standard F7C that has been modified with the F7A upgrade pack? We're talking about this now - it hasn't been decided yet. All changes to the Super Hornet (better powerplant, etc.) will still be present with the body kit upgrade.

Can the F7A upgrade pack be purchased even if you don't yet own a Hornet, and then stored and later applied to a Hornet purchased in-game through credits? Yes it can.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Some information on This Hornet Upgrade from BEN LESNICK (CIG):

Is the upgrade covered by the ship's LTI? Yes.

Is the armor increased (if yes, how much in relation to the F7A)? Yes, but we have not specified any armor amounts yet.

Is the mass increased (if yes, how much)? Yes, but we have not specified the mass of the finished military Hornet yet.

Does it allow a max size 4 power plant? No.

Does it change the number of upgrade slots? No.

Does a F7C Hornet (including Ghost, Recon, and Super variants) with the F7A upgrade pack applied to it allow players to ultimately create a Hornet that is in some way superior to those same craft without the F7A upgrade pack? Yes, the upgrade pack will alter the armor, silhouette, thruster placement, etc. of the base Hornet.

Does a F7C Hornet (including Ghost, Recon, and Super variants) with the F7A upgrade pack applied to it allow players to ultimately create a Hornet that is in some way inferior to those same craft without the F7A upgrade pack? We are still balancing, but the increased armor on the military Hornet will likely decrease the speed of the base model.

Can the paint job (texture skin) on a Hornet with the F7A upgrade pack applied to it be altered to no longer have the same paint scheme as the F7A? Yes.

Does the F7A upgrade pack tie up any sort of slot (e.g. upgrade slot) when in use? No.

Can the F7A upgrade pack be removed from and/or reapplied to a Hornet by the player in-game? Yes.

Since applying the F7A upgrade pack to the Super Hornet does not remove the Super Hornet's second seat, is there a military version of the F7A Hornet that (like the Super Hornet) is a two-seater? If there is a two-seater variant of the F7A military Hornet, is the fuselage shaped differently than the Super Hornet? If so, in what way? The Super Hornet appears to have a longer wingspan than the F7A. Does a Super Hornet with an F7A upgrade pack applied to it have shorter wingers than a Super Hornet without the F7A upgrade pack? Or does the wingspan remain unchanged? The Super Hornet seems to have advantages over a standard F7C (e.g. power plant). Does a Super Hornet with the F7A upgrade repack retain those advantages over a standard F7C that has been modified with the F7A upgrade pack? We're talking about this now - it hasn't been decided yet. All changes to the Super Hornet (better powerplant, etc.) will still be present with the body kit upgrade.

Can the F7A upgrade pack be purchased even if you don't yet own a Hornet, and then stored and later applied to a Hornet purchased in-game through credits? Yes it can.
Do you have a source for this? Not wanting to buy I was just wondering.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Here's a thread where people were discussing it in 2016.
As they point out, Ben has had to clarify what he meant several times.

If you are a collector and want something like this, then go for it (be aware, the upgrade kits originally sold for $20).

If you want the hottest fighter available, you are going to want the F8 Lightning, which isn't going to be sold. You can earn it by playing through SQ42 and achieving certain milestones, where it will then be unlockable/available (somehow) in SC. Or, if you pledge $10,000, you get one in your hanger!

Forgot your password?