X1 Sale begin

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I need some advice please. If I exchange for store credits my "Add-Ons - Aopoa Nox 5 Pack LTI - Warbond" in order to get the "Add-Ons - RACE TEAM PACK - LTI" can I later pay off the difference to get this pack back as it is currently? My account states that I have 1 opportunity to buy back with store credits available. Any advice will be appreciated.
Talon, I have melted multiple warbond editions in the past. You most certainly can buy them back, and at warbond price. You will be able to buy back your NOX 5 pack later on, with cash, or with store credit. You can only buy back with store credit if you have a buy back token. You get a new token quarterly. Next one comes in early Oct, and they are not stackable.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Talon, I have melted multiple warbond editions in the past. You most certainly can buy them back, and at warbond price. You will be able to buy back your NOX 5 pack later on, with cash, or with store credit. You can only buy back with store credit if you have a buy back token. You get a new token quarterly. Next one comes in early Oct, and they are not stackable.
I thank you very much as well oh wise OWL. No need to worry about my wanting to stack the buy back tokens, I'm not exactly the greedy type. *Playfully hides my hanger under a carpet that suddenly became rather lumpy.*

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I thank you very much as well oh wise OWL. No need to worry about my wanting to stack the buy back tokens, I'm not exactly the greedy type. *Playfully hides my hanger under a carpet that suddenly became rather lumpy.*
I don't even bother with the rug anymore. I cut a hole in the couch and shoved everything in there. Out of sight, out of mind.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I don't even bother with the rug anymore. I cut a hole in the couch and shoved everything in there. Out of sight, out of mind.
Good idea. I was inspired at the time by Tom the cat from Tom & Jerry fame. Perhaps that was a flaw given how often his plans tended to work out in his favor.

Reactions: Blind Owl

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I can back this up, I melted my Armada pack and repurchased my Warbond Polaris with store credits, for the original warbond price.

People need to remember you have already purchased this item and given CIG your money, it’s yours to do what you want with once it’s on your account.

CIG CS themselves say they are there to help you get your fleet just how you want it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Why hide your hangar? Display for all to see. Be proud my friends, be proud, haha.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I can back this up, I melted my Armada pack and repurchased my Warbond Polaris with store credits, for the original warbond price.

People need to remember you have already purchased this item and given CIG your money, it’s yours to do what you want with once it’s on your account.

CIG CS themselves say they are there to help you get your fleet just how you want it.
I thank you as well for your great input as well as your support ATPBX.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Why hide your hangar? Display for all to see. Be proud my friends, be proud, haha.
Why hide the hanger? Shall we say ... self preservation? All of you wonderful TESTies, full of your favorite beverages & behind the controls of various sized vehicles within a closed environment will be similar to 3D bumper cars on LSD. LoL Thank God most of my fleet is LTI or the insurance companies would cancel my policies just for thinking of such crazy amusement.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Why hide the hanger? Shall we say ... self preservation? All of you wonderful TESTies, full of your favorite beverages & behind the controls of various sized vehicles within a closed environment will be similar to 3D bumper cars on LSD. LoL Thank God most of my fleet is LTI or the insurance companies would cancel my policies just for thinking of such crazy amusement.
If we had a private place to share our ship hangers I would totally do so lol but never on the public forums I don't want to become a fat target for some hacker. There are certain ships I don't want to melt but i'm still short on my goal for the big sale... hopefully I can manage to get the bit more I need(Cough cough maybe i'll take a loan out to cover the last bit)

Forgot your password?