Xi'An Nox and Sabre Raven on schedule

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I hope Sabre Raven isn't just a paint scheme and load out like Comet. 2-seater Sabre or bomber Sabre and I will be very tempted...

Any scuttlebutt on Nox? The puns and nox nox jokes will write themselves.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It will be very disappoint if the raven is just a pain job. Almost as disappointing as the Comet! :|

Amash-Akura

Admiral
Apr 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Amash-Akura

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Reactions: Beerjerker

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I hope Sabre Raven isn't just a paint scheme and load out like Comet. 2-seater Sabre or bomber Sabre and I will be very tempted...

Any scuttlebutt on Nox? The puns and nox nox jokes will write themselves.
Nox Nox,
Who's there?
Saber Raven.
Saber Raven Who?
Saber Raven, You know you want me baby..........
SHUTUP AN TAKE MY MONEY!!.............................

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I want a 2 seater saber, with a big gun on top and the second person as a turret gunner in the back of the ship (placed in the very back at the bottom, allowing him to apply fire from underneath the ship while shooting forward and also able to cover the rear of the bird with firepower in the even someone is on your tail) I hate how most ships have that huge rear area that's unprotectable

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I want a 2 seater saber, with a big gun on top and the second person as a turret gunner in the back of the ship (placed in the very back at the bottom, allowing him to apply fire from underneath the ship while shooting forward and also able to cover the rear of the bird with firepower in the even someone is on your tail) I hate how most ships have that huge rear area that's unprotectable
Concur. But instead of calling it the Sabre Raven, it should be called the Redeemer.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Concur. But instead of calling it the Sabre Raven, it should be called the Redeemer.
the redeemer is nice. but if someone comes in low on your 6, then they have free reign on you. if the turret was at the end of her its coverage would be dangerous.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
the redeemer is nice. but if someone comes in low on your 6, then they have free reign on you. if the turret was at the end of her its coverage would be dangerous.
She'll get redesigned. And I'll be waiting. Oh so patiently.

It would make sense to have a rear facing turret to cover the troops. At least, I think it would.

But then, I'm not a good thinker. So maybe not.

Reactions: Thugari

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
She'll get redesigned. And I'll be waiting. Oh so patiently.

It would make sense to have a rear facing turret to cover the troops. At least, I think it would.

But then, I'm not a good thinker. So maybe not.
actually, your military. makes perfect sense. so naturally the higher-ups will ignore it, lol

Forgot your password?