Xi'An Nox and Sabre Raven on schedule

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Sabre Raven will be a stealthier stealth ship.
Because stealth.
Which is what I expect it to be the Ghost Comparable because CIG caught flak when the Sabre released and it wasn't an Actual Stealth, like Ghost, just Stealthy because of profile. So Matte black, maybe a few more angled panels to deflect and diminish radar return cross signature and improved coolers. mounting 4 gimbaled S2 Ballistic ro limit power draw.
yadda yadda yadda

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Which is what I expect it to be the Ghost Comparable because CIG caught flak when the Sabre released and it wasn't an Actual Stealth, like Ghost, just Stealthy because of profile. So Matte black, maybe a few more angled panels to deflect and diminish radar return cross signature and improved coolers. mounting 4 gimbaled S2 Ballistic ro limit power draw.
yadda yadda yadda
Exactly.
I may buy this version.

Reactions: Stevetank

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Interesting... Nox means night in Latin.
Both Xi'an Nox and Sabre Raven might be new stealth-ships.
The Xi'an Nox was mentioned in the context of "Space Bike". Between the Lore relating it to the Dragonfly. There was also an AtV or RtV where Sean Tracy? made pantomime of Revving a motorcycles throttle.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Sabre is already suppose to be a stealth fighter sort of. Sabre Raven will most likely be a stealth bomber.
Maybe, but I'm betting on it being an electronic warfare ship. In the 1970's the US Air force had the EF-111 Raven, an electronic warfare platform. I think it would fit in with the product line for the Sabre Raven to be something along those lines, as a low profile EW ship. I guess we'll have to wait and see, and who knows, maybe it will be a mix of the two :)

Forgot your password?