Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I hate losing. Period. So, we will no longer lose.

To fix this error, I am offering up a propaganda prize from the Ministry of Propaganda and Recruiting.

This will be divided into two tiers and run until March 31st.

Tier 1: Propaganda!

Make the best propaganda you can, be it a film clip, posters (I want to see poster res!), interviews, ect. Propaganda will be posted on the RSI forums as well as here for voting.

Scores will be as follows 10 pts for 1st on RSI or TEST, 8 for 2nd, 6 3rd, 4 for 4th, 1 for all entries regardless past 4th. (BONUS: 1 extra point awarded if posted to social media and a link provided in this thread!)

Top RSI: See RSI link

2nd overall: Mustang Omega package

3rd overall: $20 RSI

4th and under: Pat on the back and entered into a consolation prize draw (TBD)

Tier 2: Recruiting!

For every new TEST recruit that registered on RSI for TEST as well as these forums and mentions they were recruited by you, is worth 1 point.

Top Prize: Mustang Alpha ship.
2nd: $20 RSI
3rd: $10 RSI (Arena Commander pass, nope. Prize doubled!)

When a new member is recruited, it must be in the intro post who recruited them!

TL;DR Ministry of Propaganda and Recruiting wants you to take our ships and money.

All entries must be from 1900 GMT 2/19/2015 to 3/31/2015 at 2359 GMT.

Thanks to Scarthian, prizes have increased! Should you wish to contribute as well, PM me.

RSI post is https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/233678/test-propaganda-is-best-propaganda-contest

Last edited:

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox

To fix this error, I am offering up a propaganda prize from the Ministry of Propaganda and Recruiting.

Make the best propaganda you can, be it a film clip, posters (I want to see poster res!), interviews, ect. Propaganda will be posted on the RSI forums as well as here for voting.

Scores will be as follows 10 pts for 1st on RSI or TEST, 8 for 2nd, 6 3rd, 4 for 4th, 1 for all entries regardless past 4th. (BONUS: 1 extra point awarded if posted to social media and a link provided in this thread!)

Top overall prize: A ship to be determined.

Top RSI: $20 RSI
Top TEST: $10 RSI (may change)

3rd overall: $10 RSI

For every new TEST recruit that registered on RSI for TEST as well as these forums and mentions they were recruited by you, is worth 1 point.

Top Prize: (TBD)
2nd: $10 RSI
3rd: $5 RSI (Arena Commander pass)

TL;DR Ministry of Propaganda and Recruiting wants you to take our ships and money.

Thy will be done master. I will start interviews with the higher echelon of TEST in the morning to keep members informed, and I shall dig through RSI and find every shred of news and make a newspaper type thing.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Top overall prize: A ship to be determined.

Top RSI: $20 RSI
Top TEST: $10 RSI (may change)

3rd overall: $10 RSI

Top Prize: (TBD)
2nd: $10 RSI
3rd: $5 RSI (Arena Commander pass)

You forgot the "Photoshop Montoya's face on someone doing something" part where they post their pic and get upvotes on reddit or here furthering our propaganda.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Come on guys, give XPLOR some slack here.

They are generally hated by the community for mass spam tactics, so this is some welcomed relief and a show of love from CIG.
Forgot to set up the RSI page. Should have it up within a hour
Start a thread called TEST propaganda.

Why bother even trying to pretend its something else... unlike other orgs, we are very direct! :)

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Come on guys, give XPLOR some slack here.

They are generally hated by the community for mass spam tactics, so this is some welcomed relief and a show of love from CIG.

Start a thread called TEST propaganda.

Why bother even trying to pretend its something else... unlike other orgs, we are very direct! :)
Exactly. We love propaganda.

Will we be posting said propaganda in this thread?
Both! Due to CIG rules, they are "Separate contests".

Last edited:

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
Prizes need more money. I'll match any of the cash prizes so double this shit and lets make it real.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Exactly. We love propaganda.
Prizes need more money. I'll match any of the cash prizes so double this shit and lets make it real.
PM sent.

Also, should anyone wish to contribute to The Ministry of Propaganda and Recruitment budget, do feel free to shoot me a PM. Should be fun as our first 'big' push.

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
Here's this. But I'd love to get access to any .eps assets you have. Or the Test Squadron logo .eps file.

The last two paragraphs don't feel 'right' to me just yet. The repetition kills me but I can't be arsed to redo it just yet. So feel free to tell me to write some other slogan you have or use.

Squardon

Last edited:
Forgot your password?