XPLOR takes Org of the Week, Russian not happy

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
We could do our own Test racing competition?

Run a few advertisements and give out some cheap hanger flair items.... but unlike those race competitions that focus on "fast times" and "perfect laps" we can look at the "slowest time" in a aurora and "best crash" while racing around a track........

Reactions: Zaraphandox

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
We could do our own Test racing competition?

Run a few advertisements and give out some cheap hanger flair items.... but unlike those race competitions that focus on "fast times" and "perfect laps" we can look at the "slowest time" in a aurora and "best crash" while racing around a track........
On my to do list there :)

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Need more! More I say. I want to throw money at people

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Well I already lost my illustrator file... So i guess Ill go make another one tomorrow or something? Would it be better if you had a brief or something?
Either works. You have plenty of time to get it in.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
We need some propaganda that says if they do get their ass kicked, we will avenge them (even if their actions were questionable.)

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Xploder is lame. They have nothing but artificially inflated numbers and its only a matter of time before the world sees just how much more radical this group is then any other group out there. I will spend whatever I have to spend to make that happen.

Forgot your password?