Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
reminds me of the conversations we have in our shop being in the military. Shit goes sideways reaaaaaaal fast.
I just like the fact we can. Ever try to have an organic conversation on a usual forum? You get banned for hijacking.

In real life conversations go all which ways and they are all the better for it.

Best IRL conversation I ever had went from an expectant mother wondering what changing nappies will be like via the Flintstones to all the paintings of Jesus are likely wrong as living in a hot country the probability was rather high that he had a tan. When that last question comment came up we all just looked at eachother and laughed our heads off asking how the hell we got to that point.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I just like the fact we can. Ever try to have an organic conversation on a usual forum? You get banned for hijacking.

In real life conversations go all which ways and they are all the better for it.

Best IRL conversation I ever had went from an expectant mother wondering what changing nappies will be like via the Flintstones to all the paintings of Jesus are likely wrong as living in a hot country the probability was rather high that he had a tan. When that last question comment came up we all just looked at eachother and laughed our heads off asking how the hell we got to that point.
jesus....

Forgot your password?