RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Yela Belt Expedition - Sunday Oct 20 2:00pm EST / 6:00pm UTC

Start Location:
Port Olisar
Destination: Yela Asteroid Belt
Primary Purpose: Mine Gemstones & Asteroids
Secondary Purpose:
Establish perimeter security procedures & reaction times for protected ships & Personnel

Rules:

1. 15 mins before Event Time Start - Party Formation –An Ensign will do roll call and assist in party formation.
  2. 10 mins after Event Time Start- Party Launch - - We're not waiting - If you want to get in after these 10 minutes you'll have to know someone in the party and able to join the server that way. That’s the only way to get a party invite after the initial launch. If the server crashes then we'll reform and you can get in that way. If there are enough stragglers an Ensign will be assigned to form a party with them and if the server dies then they will be folded into the main group.
  3. If it is a high turnout event, the operation may be split into 2 groups. As we establish our command structure this will be less and less of an issue. The need for a split will be judged during party formation.
Mining Supply Replacements:

Mining Supplies (Multi Tool & Attachment) and Glowsticks will be provided free of charge by 2 people on site for those that die during the course of their expedition. Miners will need to bring their own initial supplies but replacements will be on site and can be acquired once the person is back in the field.

Mining Tool Location
Planet/MoonLocationStoreToolsPrice
HurstonLorevilleTamany & SonsGreycat Multitool425 aUEC
HurstonLorevilleTamany & SonsMutitool Mining Attachment340 aUEC
Total765 aUEC
DelamarLevskiConscientious ObjectsGreycat Multitool425 aUEC
DelamarLevskiConscientious ObjectsMutitool Mining Attachment340 aUEC
Total765 aUEC
Arc CorpArea 18Cubby BlastGreycat Multitool425 aUEC
Arc CorpArea 18Cubby BlastMutitool Mining Attachment340 aUEC
Total765 aUEC

The Macflex Rucksack can be bought in Port Olisar.

Overall Plan:
  1. Meet in Beta Strut Control Room for briefing. Roles will be assigned here during the briefing. Swapping will be up to the Op leaders but in general is fine. We want everyone to get something out of the op for their time.
  2. Spawn Ships.
  3. Security does initial scouting at Yela Belt.
  4. Miners Jump to Yela Belt. Security forms perimeter around their jump and moves with them as they move to various locations.
Last Things:
  1. To facilitate a timely start you WILL be at Port Olisar before the Op even begins or you're not getting a party invite.
  2. Add Black_Sunder, Khallx, and Printimus to your contacts beforehand.
  3. A shuttle bus Terrapin will be run from Olisar to the mining site in case anyone blows themselves up.

Last edited:

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I have two Prospectors at my disposal if they are needed, as well as a Terrapin and Sen. The Terrapin and Sen can detect resources, but seem to have a shorter range, and show only a square icon for the resource. Prospectors can break it down to either ore or mineral on the scan.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I have two Prospectors at my disposal if they are needed, as well as a Terrapin and Sen. The Terrapin and Sen can detect resources, but seem to have a shorter range, and show only a square icon for the resource. Prospectors can break it down to either ore or mineral on the scan.
Excellent.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I'm in, we may want to consider some security. The general PO area is crawling with asshats who like to shoot up miners... which is why I tend to stay around Hurston.

Forgot your password?