Salt Lake
Super hornet
Cutlass Blue
Herald
Carrack
Gladiator
M50
Caterpillar
Starfarer Gemini (because I can have a fuel ship with my fighting ship... don't judge me.. I'll fuck you up mate!)
Xian in the works (have a reliant for hull transfer)
basically every top tier drake and anvil. Anvil ship, best drake err wait... drake ship best anvil... no not right..

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Aurora LN and Mustang Beta.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I think the OP is no longer updaying the spreadsheet.

Opiepal

Space Marshal
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Opiepal
Just in case he is...

Super Hornet
Cutlass
Connie
Merch
Reclaimer
Orion
Merlin
Starfare

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Oh I has alot of ships.... usually just the big ones... why should we even bother counting. That is what ATLAS believes in doing.

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
hi guys,

i just made a quick app. l'll be interested in anything combat related. i currently have a gladius and a khartu-al. i was thinking over time ill trade up the Khartu to a connie tauras for hauling on the side or andromeda as an anti fighter ship.

Can't wait to blow some folks up.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Freelancer MAX and Aurora LN. Funny enough, the MAX would be a solid ship to deploy troops from: rear ramp with turret facing back and covering it from above.
Can you fit your Aurora in the back of the Max? That would be some awesome Trojan Horse shit right there.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I have a vanguard w/ all 3 kits and a super hornet, but I'll probably melt the hornet into 2 other ships when he game gets closer to go-time. Any suggestions?

Edit/
Now:
Saber
Buccaneer
DUR
Vanguard
Dragonfly

Last edited:

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I have a vanguard w/ all 3 kits and a super hornet, but I'll probably melt the hornet into 2 other ships when he game gets closer to go-time. Any suggestions?
It really depends what you wanna do in-game. Personally I'd go for one of the single-seat hornet variants, Ghost or Tracker depending on if you prefer Stealth or E-War and maybe something with some haulage capacity for a bit of versatility. What, would depend on if you wanted to add money I guess, (Not sure the value of an SH).

Forgot your password?