Yellow Jacket Ship Accountability

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
(Not sure the value of an SH).
More than I should have spent on an imaginary spaceship.

I was thinking about getting a DUR package and an aurora package... Based solely on the fact that more packages = more slave- I mean- NPC's for crew. At least that has been my impression. If this is not true, than I'll definitely stay away from the packages and just get ships. Or just put a large amount into space-pesos for in game booze and space-blow... Maybe a 3 tittied companion with low standards and daddy issues.

Reactions: Kersakov

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
More than I should have spent on an imaginary spaceship.
I know that pain well...
More packages means more characters you can play as so you could have, say, a pirate character and a citizen character but I don't think you can use them as NPCs. Not certain on that though...
Regarding the Ships, a DUR is a great all rounder but I don't know if an Aurora is worth getting at this stage. With a Vanguard and a DUR, i'm not sure you'll ever use it. Up to you of course though, it is always good to have a single-seat ship that is worth nothing just for drunk flying really.

Adamzetti

Captain
Donor
Oct 27, 2014
RSI Handle
AdamZetti
STARFARER GEMINI
AEGIS SENTINEL
FREELANCER MIS
F7C-M SUPER HORNET
AEGIS REDEEMER
325a

I think that is all.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
, (Not sure the value of an SH).
More than I should have spent on an imaginary spaceship. I was contemplating getting a DUR and an aurora package, simply for the fact that packages = slave- I mean- NPC's that we can use as crew. At least that's my understanding. If that's inaccurate then I'll stay away from the packages and just get ships. Or maybe one and dump the rest into space-pesos for in game booze and space-blow. Maybe the occasional 3-tittied girl with low standards and daddy issues.
I know that pain well...
More packages means more characters you can play as so you could have, say, a pirate character and a citizen character but I don't think you can use them as NPCs. Not certain on that though...
Regarding the Ships, a DUR is a great all rounder but I don't know if an Aurora is worth getting at this stage. With a Vanguard and a DUR, i'm not sure you'll ever use it. Up to you of course though, it is always good to have a single-seat ship that is worth nothing just for drunk flying really.
Can you hire your NPC's to crew your ships?

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
You can hire generic NPC's to crew ships absolutely. What im not sure about it using your own extra accounts as NPC's, I don't think thats a thing.
It should totally be a thing. Make my own micro-economy by paying myself to do jobs that I hire myself to do. Or not pay myself!

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
It should totally be a thing. Make my own micro-economy by paying myself to do jobs that I hire myself to do. Or not pay myself!
This so needs to be a thing.....dragging myself across the universe to look at boring old dusty planets, with no civilization for light years in any direction. Like, OMG, how do you keep up with (insert Kardashian replacement here)!!!!

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
This so needs to be a thing.....dragging myself across the universe to look at boring old dusty planets, with no civilization for light years in any direction. Like, OMG, how do you keep up with (insert Kardashian replacement here)!!!!
If the Kardashians are a thing in 29...whatever, I quit.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
What are you getting at? It kind of seems like you're trying to be a prick. You're not trying to be a prick, are you?

MadGammaki

Lieutenant
Dec 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Gammaki
Avenger and Vanguard.

I'm mostly interested in jumping out of TEST spacecraft onto non-TEST spacecraft, and turning them into more TEST spacecraft.

Forgot your password?