Yes, it's another help me decide on a ship thread

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
so what i'm hearing is since i have the 315p and the aquila I need to get the carrack to make a full set of small, mid size and large explorers lol
(i'm half kidding, I really am looking forward to exploration)
Yep. I do expect the Carrack to be more like the Enterprise allowing you to go pretty much anywhere to explore. The biggest downside will be its operating costs which will either need to be offset by other operations or staying on mission and returning valuable information in a timely manner as information decays. While the smaller ships will have the freedom to do a couple missions to earn enough capital to allow for much more exploring for the joy of it.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Yep. I do expect the Carrack to be more like the Enterprise allowing you to go pretty much anywhere to explore. The biggest downside will be its operating costs. . .
Also bear in mind that it can only fit through large jump points, so that little hangar really does need to support some sort of small craft to go where it can't. It may find a jump point, but they're not much good unless oyu know where they lead, so you need something that can go through. Perferably you want another exploration craft, so it remains to be seen what will fit the Carrack bay. Would be great if it fit a Sen, but you may have to settle for an Eclipse.

Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza
Forgot your password?