Yet another intro, they never get old :)

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Welcome to the Squad cerated!

Was expecting a "But for now I joining you guys .."
What no probationary period? I don't have to do any tasks to justify my existence?

Born in America moved to the UK for work in 1989 stayed in the UK.

Ah, those were the good days. A great game.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Please click this link & UPVOTE Test Squadron. Thanks.
Support TEST SQUADRON
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50177?label&page=1&sort=votes
Upvoted and left a message. Yes the good old days hopefully we can have the same excitement and happiness in a MMO now. CR better deliver.

Welcome to TEST Cerated :beers:

Born in the Netherlands, moved to Germany and now live in the Netherlands again.
So you moved basically next door? Spent a lot of time in Germany and the Netherlands as well.

To everyone else thanks for the warm welcome and looking forward to getting to know many of you in the coming months and hopefully years.

cer

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
So you moved basically next door?
There was 20 kilometers between my parents place and our apartment.

What no probationary period? I don't have to do any tasks to justify my existence?
Just crash a few times into some large space objects, preferably not sober and have fun while doing it :beers:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
<snip>
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Reading the organisation post on the main SC site. I wanted to be part of a large well organised group that gets things done.
Well, you definitely scored on the "large" criterion, ha ha!

Welcome aboard!

Forgot your password?