You all suck at combat! Get your ass into CFT - Combat Flight Training

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Combat Flight Training

Spanish Conquistadors were feared and respected throughout the known world for their combat skills and ability to drink large quantities of wine.

Our very own Spanish TESTie @IcaroSP carries the DNA of his warrior ancestors and passes along his knowledge with Combat Flight Training every Saturday and Sunday at 20:00 UTC.

No matter how much you suck, or how elite you are, there is a place for you in our weekly CFT events.

This is a no pressure, no expectations and not much ridicule!

It's just a bunch of TESTies getting together for some fun!

Interested in joining next week's event?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgmD7bg2G0jHbGdsv1MOy2Urn5GoQJmlpKcSCiN_Qoe2a-XA/viewform

By order of @marcsand2 !

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I don't think everyone here is a fluent english speaker. :slight_smile:
Am I welcome if I'm not fluent english speaker?
Americans, in particular, do not speak fluent English...my German cousins speak English better (and write much neater) than I ever did!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Here is some information about the Combat Flight Training. It is on the Spectrum TEST forum, Operations / Events
Great :D I signed up for T3 at 9th and 10th..
But do you need help in another group let me know or we just wing it, you know what I 'm good for ;)

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Needs a human shield selection, then I would be glad to join, no pun intended ( I am really that lousy). if I can make it , I will come. need to check my schedule for the 9th an 10th

Forgot your password?