You have a Magical Ship Voucher, what do you get?

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
definitely the Idris-p, to get the biggest ship...

if not, i would consider the Endeavour full package, to run a hospital ship most of the time.
But i might just use it to get a Starfarer Gemini, as i'm in love with that ship and going to marry it and fly it forever and ever... :D

Reactions: Mirax Arneau

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I'd probably go for the Endeavor Master Set. Being able to play Surgeon Simulator 294X while flying around black holes doing SPACE SCIENCE just sounds incredibly fun. I'm also curious to see just how much utility it will have in terms of long-duration exploration missions.

An 890 Jump would be cool to have, but frankly it's not a priority. I'll never have any actual use for an Idris as cool as it would be to own one. I don't think I'd be able to maintain a large enough positive cash flow to staff it with NPCs and I don't have enough friends who'd be willing to crew it. Plus, if I leave it here it'll just end up in a star.

Mirax Arneau

Commander
Donor
Dec 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Mirax-Arneau
It has amazed me so far how few people have chosen a capital ship like the Idris or Javelin.
I'm honestly a Fanatic for Capitol ships, I would Kill to have a Javelin, and would certainly put it to good use, I just don't think I's have the time to do so tho with that "Real Life" thing that keeps getting in the way of gaming. Because of that, when I am on, finding us a Beangal, or Bigger, and/or a Hidden System with a Stable Jump point is my priority, therefore my personal fleet reflects that.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
As the voucher ticket thingy is magical, I'd go for a pair of 350R, then melt them together in a hodgepodge way to have somthing a little like the duel fuselage mustang of just after WW2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_F-82_Twin_Mustang

In difference to the F82, I would join at the cargo area, so that I could access both pilot seats, and for good measure I would also add another pair of engine pods and another generator so it would make 8 engines in all.

It would all be about going as quickly as possible in a straight line. Being an Origin ship the factory would not do it themselves, it would be far too ugly so with the amount of 350R's written off and scrapped for replacement from the insurance, i should be able to get hold of the parts and fuselages...

Someone make this happen for me, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I would use it to make my Connie Andromeda actually be the ship originally described (space superiority/Millenium Falcon).
The Falcon did not start out being the ship she is today (Please note - have not seen the latest Star Wars Film don't know what happened to the Falcon), originally a Corellian YT-1300 light freighter, there are so many modifications to the ship it only resembles its sister YT-1300's in appearance. Lando Calrisian was probably the person who made these upgrades as it was originally his ship, lost to Solo in a game of Sabacc.

So the Connie you speak of probably does exist in the PU, but you'd better practice your game of Corellian Spike to be in with a chance of winning it off its current owner. :)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
Crucible, Because space garage, room for lounge chair on top of my garage overlook area. I can do shoddy repairs and charge outrageous prices (to the general public of course). Wear my space trucker hat and overalls, Because nobody will say anything to me if they want thier rig fixed. Oh and plenty of floor space to have friends over. It sounds like a great Man Cave Spaceship. I WANT A REAL ONE!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think I already said Endeavour master set. But I think no may wanna change my answer to 890 jump. No, the new corvette. No Idris.

I hate you @Black Sunder. You make my brain muscle and my feelers hurt.
;)

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?