You Joined TEST Squadron - Why?

GeoToaster

Space Marshal
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
GeoToaster
The campaign poster for the org was amazing, it's honestly everything I want in an org, a bunch of people who love alcohol, not taking the game seriously, and generally messing around. The whole facetious attitude of the org was the biggest draw of all, I love it!

reavs

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Reavs
I've been with test in eve for a long ass time and had alot of fun with those guys and had a pretty good feeling that it would carry over to SC. Also because i wanted to meet like minded people especially ex-eve players, been around since basically the start just lurking trying not to get too pumped up.

Corarium

Rear Admiral
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Corarium
Well this is a rather mundane story in comparison with most of your stories, but I digress. I finally became an official citizen about mid-way through the $41 million to $42 million after many months of eyeballing the game and examining its progress. When the organization system dropped I joined a couple of orgs, (namely ACES and PACT) and introduced myself to a few members. I had been watching TEST for a few weeks and was getting rather active in Baron's community of stream viewers. TEST interested me, but I didn't have any motive to change my org yet.

After a few weeks of inactivity and a rather plain website design, I became bored of my previous primary organization and these strange things they called "morals" that they only applied to "legal activities." After a little bit of motivation from several members of Baron's community including Baron himself, I made the switch to TEST and the wonderful antics you all engage in. I sincerely don't regret it, you're all stuck with me. Forever. Even when the servers for this game have been long shut down and we're all struggling to stay out of assisted living facilities (or get in if you want to do that), I will be annoying you in your dreams. Should you believe in an afterlife, I will be pestering you there as well, regardless of which afterlife. You can never escape me.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Because I got tired of training in a sterile atmosphere of constant rules for both battle and comms. This left no real room for thinking out of the box, causing our 20th century style combat tactics to be predictable and we were getting our asses handed to ourselves. I also wanted to do things that are not considered to be in the UEE's best interest, somethings my previous group would frown upon.
Mainly it was the logo, well designed web page, and the diverse community...
Oh yeah the booze, the booze really makes a difference.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
The campaign poster for the org was amazing, it's honestly everything I want in an org, a bunch of people who love alcohol, not taking the game too seriously, and generally messing around. The whole facetious attitude of the org was the biggest draw of all, I love it!
Fix'd that for ya, brother. :P

HellMel

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Hell-Mel
I fly with BNI/TEST in EVE, and while I don't know how connected the two are, a fair bit of the culture seems to have translated, and that's enough for me. A reddit based org willing to walk a line between Large Scale SRS stuff (Staffing Javelins, etc) and Drunk roams is pretty much perfect for me.

All that said, you all can keep your beer. My Beard requires Whisky to sustain itself.

Reactions: DcTrojan72

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
gg
All that said, you all can keep your beer. My Beard requires Whisky to sustain itself.
TEST supports all choices of alcohol, except for those wussy lite beers. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Reactions: DcTrojan72

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Global economy and dwindling world wide resources combined with the constant violent state within Eastern African combined for me to join Test....

Oh I was deployed.. I somehow stumbled upon Star Citizen with my youtube viewing which in turn led me to a Bad News Baron Video... and that led me into pledging for the game.... then when I saw the Test recruitment poster and the Aurora game I knew I found like minded people...

The fearless leader being older; but not looking like your stereotypical pc gamer (Mom.. HOT POCKETS!!!) also led me down the dark side..errr dark and yellow.. errr black and yellow. Side.

Someone mentioned I get a free beer for replying to this... ;)

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
I like you cause you have beer and misspelled your own logo, i felt at home.
also someone said you are talking about your own type of beer, which will be epic
and you crashed a bagel into the sun (I mean come on)
CR says your the worst pilots ever so i figure I fit...

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
Had a short rsi message chat with Montoya a week or so after spamming the new recruit forums with my drunken rants welcoming people, i guess we had something in common ;)

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Originally, I joined Planet Express. I enjoyed this, as I'm a huge Futurama fan. However, when I realized that they were quite a serious ORG, I thought better of it and looked at my list of org invites and took a chance on TEST. Best decision I've ever made...

Zsigmon

Captain
Nov 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Zsig
First organization of sorts where I feel welcome. I enjoy reading your shenanigans and the atmosphere is ripe with the smell of alcohol. Perfect.

Reactions: J. L. Wolf
Forgot your password?