Yours truly is now a legal drunk

The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
I didn't want him to dive into the deep end haha. But he is right a single malt is where it's at Laphroaig is my jam
I've tried numerous single malts, and there are many that I enjoy but I seem to keep going back to the Laphroaig Quarter Cask. It's like someone grabbed a handful of burning peat, dunked in the ocean then punched you in the face with it.

But in a good way.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I figured we needed an update. Remember, Alcoholics Anonymous is for quitters. You're not a quitter, are you?

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
I didn't want him to dive into the deep end haha. But he is right a single malt is where it's at Laphroaig is my jam
I love the Laphroaig but it is a bit more potent then the Glenfiddich. I tried the 10yo Laphroaig Cask Strength a while back and that stuff really kicked my ass.

Single malts are pretty much the only alcohol i can sip and enjoy for hours. Get yourself a bottle, a nice heavy glass and a single ice cube or a tiny bit of water. I've seen whiskey rocks around the net but i enjoy it more with ice personally.

If you want something that's refreshing, get some hendricks gin and some tonic water.

Congratz on your 21st and drink responsibly or at least try to keep some sort of good judgement.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
legality is overrated

I was hanging out in bars when I was sixteen

Forgot your password?