Zeus II

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
I'm still of the belief that the ST is for priority transport, and that the extra turret is for the protection of VIPs.

I guess only time will tell. if we never hear anything about the ST ever again, then it's been scrapped. but if CIG do bring it up a few years from now, then we will learn what it's really for.

it's pointless to speculate now.
I'm hoping you are right.. there are some precedent for the extra armament - The Phoenix has both turrets and supposedly a PDW at some point, the E1 has both turrets available to that chassis. I do like the Phoenix but would welcome a newer design.

CIG's game design of creating predator and prey (more or less by ship class) annoys TF out of me at times. The Zeus lineup is an excellent example; MR has both turrets 'for combat'. The CL which is expected to carry valuable cargo is nerfed, and the ES which is meant to operate independently in the black is BLATANTLY nerfed, it has nothing in the upper slot.

But speculation is fun, and burns calories.
🍻

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
I'm hoping you are right.. there are some precedent for the extra armament - The Phoenix has both turrets and supposedly a PDW at some point, the E1 has both turrets available to that chassis. I do like the Phoenix but would welcome a newer design.

CIG's game design of creating predator and prey (more or less by ship class) annoys TF out of me at times. The Zeus lineup is an excellent example; MR has both turrets 'for combat'. The CL which is expected to carry valuable cargo is nerfed, and the ES which is meant to operate independently in the black is BLATANTLY nerfed, it has nothing in the upper slot.

But speculation is fun, and burns calories.
🍻
I honestly wish they would make more ships without guns and compelling reasons to choose them. Variety is the spice of life.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I honestly wish they would make more ships without guns and compelling reasons to choose them. Variety is the spice of life.
Personally, I believe that medical ships should only be allowed to use distortion weapons & tools used for getting required tasks to save lives accomplished. Such as missiles that have no explosives, but scan & report in the search for wounded. Then making it universally denounced to attack a medical ship with the punishment being a death sentence mandated bounty for those that do.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I am personally leaning towards using the Apollo fitted with the highest level beds as my daily driver, stocked with armor, booze, and guns...and med supplies
Ill bring the beerfarer incase you run out of booze.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Hangover support?
Actually, Flying Bar/Med support for incapped Testies. I am HOPING that test folks might be willing to use me to sell armor/weapons they "liberate" from various places and I would in turn keep and sell the best ones back to other Testies that might have suffered a...gear setback during an incap with just a slight markup to cover fuel and medical costs.

Test members would get a good deal, others would need to meet at a safe place and pay higher prices.

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
And expensive. I came here to find a support group with my costly jpeg habit thinking a 12 step program. Not only has this not helped but I've since added many more jpegs to my collection and picked up new habits.
You're good enough, smart enough, and gosh darnit...people like you. Even without your amazing jpg collection!

Just say 'no' Bambooza. We''ll support you through your withdrawal, even when you get cranky :o7:

Addicted” to hyperbole. The language of ...

Forgot your password?