1, 2, 3 and that's all! - What will it be?

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Freelancer MAX
Gladius
Cutlass Black

I have them all now, but if I had to pick a base 3 those cover my bases for combat, cargo, and shits n giggles cruising around space while being able to walk around the ship a bit.

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
Aurora LX x3 - because I can't really have just 3 ships and be happy, and I'm sure that we need as many auroras as we could have. But in case some other ships have to be mentioned
1) hauler [ Idris-M ]
2) crew transport [ 890J ]
3) rural boat [ Glaive ]

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
1 .....this was a tough question...
2 .........oh! this is even harder...
3 ....Damn!.... OH! I know... I Figured it out... Oorah!

........................................................... :small_red_triangle_down: ANSWER is DOWN there :small_red_triangle_down:.............

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
1) Connie Taurus (Taurus version for the larger cargo bay for hauling and blowing up other similar sized ships - it took out that Catapillar at the begging of Citizencon easily enough)

Erm...

2) 350r - I aim to fly it to Teranis to visit the far side of the Broken Moon. I managed to fly to the far side in a glitched match of AC in 2.5, I went past the barrier and flew right round the moon and down to the planet below... It was such an adventure... Alas, though, the 350r is no longer what it once was even in 2.5 so my dream may not come true in that ship, but come the game going live if nothing else I'll be able to sell it for a fat stack of UEC. Lore says there is only 1 built for every nine 300 series - Crazy Bob's Used Ship Emporium will take my hand off.

3)Probably the Herald. The idea of Data Running appealed to me not just from A to B but also as a support ship - I could follow Reliant Makos and take their footage back to base or follow science ships and get their discoveries back to who will pay for them double quick. I'd charge a retainer just in case they didn't find anything :slight_smile:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
!
. No :slight_smile:

Keep it up! Getting great input.
!
!
!
YES!! YES!! YES!!

:beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers:
:beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers:

CHEERS! all yours drink up and have fun :smile:

Y E S !

Last edited:
Forgot your password?