2.6 on Monday?

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Well a week ago the chart on RSI said Dec 5th for Live. Yesterday it said Dec 8th for live. Assuming the trend continues and barring any major setbacks, I'm going to predict 3 days of release creep per actual week on this. Dec 8th is 2 weeks away(ish) so add 6 days and you have December 14th(ish).

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
PU release is currently scheduled for Dec 8th. PTU is scheduled for the 1st. Avocados should get it this week IF the schedule holds. My peek into @Thugari 's keg of knowledge tells me the PU release will be delayed until around Dec 14th. That said, the "beer goggles of truth" can be foggy at times when used by a novice like me :)

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
PU release is currently scheduled for Dec 8th. PTU is scheduled for the 1st. Avocados should get it this week IF the schedule holds. My peek into @Thugari 's keg of knowledge tells me the PU release will be delayed until around Dec 14th. That said, the "beer goggles of truth" can be foggy at times when used by a novice like me :slight_smile:

friar Thug states that the Beer Goggles of truth must be used carefully, not many are prepared for the visons they reveal. After peering through the Beer Goggles of Truth, they have revealed that something will happen by the 10th. I then asked which month and they simply ignored me.

As it is written, so it is said
So say us Owl.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Fryer Thug states that the Beer Goggles of truth must be used carefully, not many are prepared for the visons they reveal. After peering through the Beer Goggles of Truth, they have revealed that something will happen by the 10th. I then asked which month and they simply ignored me.

As it is written, so it is said
So say we Owl.
I see that the wisdom of the owl and the knowledge of the keg are combining forces here. I approve.

eaglemmoomin

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
eaglemmoomin
XMAS stream I reckon. The schedule has some gaps relating to the network code from what I can see and bugs generally that need working through plus it has that bottom covering caveat about the software being v new and complex that reads like engineer speak for 'i'm worried about what wider testing is going to find'.

Also looks like the game front end and lobby systems are all changing I can see that being v buggy.

Havrek

Space Marshal
Sep 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Havrek
From the Production Schedule page:

There has been some delay in progress over the last week that has impacted the push to the Evocati, the issues have come up due to what we call our “Inclusions Process”. This is a process by which we select the various files and folders that we want to be in the build, and allow us to keep out any files that relate to work still in progress we’re not ready to release yet. This is a slow and manual process that is not without error as we have experienced this week, and also slowed further with the US offices being out on Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving. However, we’re happy to say that we do seem to be over the worst of this now and are in a good position to catch the last of these problems next week.

Sounds like it goes to the Evocati late next week?

eaglemmoomin

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
eaglemmoomin
From the Production Schedule page:

There has been some delay in progress over the last week that has impacted the push to the Evocati, the issues have come up due to what we call our “Inclusions Process”. This is a process by which we select the various files and folders that we want to be in the build, and allow us to keep out any files that relate to work still in progress we’re not ready to release yet. This is a slow and manual process that is not without error as we have experienced this week, and also slowed further with the US offices being out on Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving. However, we’re happy to say that we do seem to be over the worst of this now and are in a good position to catch the last of these problems next week.

Sounds like it goes to the Evocati late next week?
I'm guessing they are talking about a merge or more likely multiple merges into a release branch. By the sounds of it they've broken more stuff this is unfortunately not uncommon it happened several times over at my old job.

Forgot your password?