2020 AnniVERSEary Sale...THIS YEAR!

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
2021 AnniVERSEary Sale...(aka "Ramen Noodle Week".....because that's all you can afford after this)

Slowly it creeps towards us, hungry and ready to devour credit cards and send us to financial ruin. What ships if any (and if offered), would you pick up?

For me:
Mercury Star Runner (The obvious choice)
Aegis Sabre (or Comet)
Dragonfly (Either flavor, because space bike)
Ares Inferno (Size 7 Ballistic Gatling......let me play you the song of my people "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT")

Did I mention BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT?

What's yours?

Edit: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I have the Ares Inferno, but I may get the Ion.

Thats pretty much it for now.
BRRRRRRRRRRT so hot right now. Nice.

If MSR is good (Magic 8-ball says YES), will probably melt a Cutlass, and my 315p

Attachments

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Depends a little bit, but thinking about upgrading starfarer to gemini and/or getting rid of my MIS.
View attachment 19000

But i'm also curios about the X'ian Cargo ship (~300 SCU). So i might end up not changing anything.
That X'ian looks like something out of the old Robotech TV series.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
But i'm also curios about the X'ian Cargo ship (~300 SCU). So i might end up not changing anything.
I'd be allll over that Xi'An hauler if it's affordable enough... if their design ethos is the same for their large ships as their small, they should be hella fun to fly, and I want fun to fly... Otherwise perhaps an M50 for the fun flying, if it's latest refresh hasn't pushed it up another couple bucks.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That X'ian looks like something out of the old Robotech TV series.
Lookes awesome, especially in landed mode, but beware - the concept silhouettes for the Talon looked nothing like it does now. it looks even better now, but... Concepts be concepts, they can go either way.

I nearly cried like a child when the 600i was unveiled, I never liked the Jupiter 2 and that apparently was the inspiration for the 600.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
If I can get my hand on a store credit Kraken I would be very happy. I hope the store change will allow me to finally get one because I could not the past sale. If not, warbond Kraken but I have to negotiate that first, which means being very nice to the lady 😅
Also endeavour mods if available.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Ion, most likely, because I was torn between the two so I got the Inferno first.

Might upgrade my Sabre to something else. Got enough fighters laying around.

May have to bring my redeemer out of storage too, but that's a token usage issue...decisions decisions.
Yes BRRRRRRRRRRTT Inferno........Ares...gorgeous looking ships.

Forgot your password?