2020 has officially gone too far!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Looks like @sum1 is looking to be temporarily locked in a SC ship bathroom in the dark while forced to endure endless loops of songs like "Never Gonna Give You Up," by Rick Astley, "I Love You" by Barney the Dinosaur, the Teletubbies theme song & many other annoying songs. We'll know when he's had enough when the vomiting stops & then he's happily singing along with them. We'll let him enjoy a beer after that to welcome him back to the party. I'm just joking of course, but wouldn't that be a suitable punishment for Rick Rollers?

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Looks like @sum1 is looking to be temporarily locked in a SC ship bathroom in the dark while forced to endure endless loops of songs like "Never Gonna Give You Up," by Rick Astley, "I Love You" by Barney the Dinosaur, the Teletubbies theme song & many other annoying songs. We'll know when he's had enough when the vomiting stops & then he's happily singing along with them. We'll let him enjoy a beer after that to welcome him back to the party. I'm just joking of course, but wouldn't that be a suitable punishment for Rick Rollers?
No Baby Shark? lame

You wanna get banned? because this is how you get banned!

(Please don't I love you guys)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
No Baby Shark? lame
Most sharks don't survive well in captivity without a LOT of finances & effort. This is TEST Squadron, I'm pretty sure that most would prefer that the budget get blown on beer instead of fish they can't enjoy other than watching being fed. This being said, we might be able to get a great deal on some "Ill-tempered sea bass" from Dr Evil. Given that he's been out of work for a while he might even toss in some spare laser beams for their heads. Then if they don't work out, we can always grill them up & eat them instead.

Forgot your password?