24 hour purchase melt limitation support group

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Hmmmm, who knew. Thanks man. Just put in a tickets?
I think it depends on who you get - I asked today for them to help me out, and was effectively told to wait till November.

Then again, I explained my whole melt plan, and wanted some CCU help, so I wasn't just asking for visibility.

I remember reading somewhere that they became reluctant because so many people wanted the Explorer pack. It was creating a bunch of work/tickets.

I could be entirely off base though.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think it depends on who you get - I asked today for them to help me out, and was effectively told to wait till November.

Then again, I explained my whole melt plan, and wanted some CCU help, so I wasn't just asking for visibility.

I remember reading somewhere that they became reluctant because so many people wanted the Explorer pack. It was creating a bunch of work/tickets.

I could be entirely off base though.
Blows my mind. There used to be multiple ship packages available whether you were concierge or not.
I suppose I could ask, but it's more curiosity than not at this point, as I won't be dropping a bunch of cash anyways. Just wanted to see what they have now.

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
So, I just became Concierge. I feel dirty. But...I needed it.

I wanted to melt everything to buy the explorer pack...to get that sweet sweet Carrack...I needed 85 more dollars...and so I bought a meaningless upgrade...and now I have to wait 24 hours before I can melt it and accomplish my dream.

Also, I melted my Retaliator. I BETRAYED MY BABY.

I'm in a dark place right now...Come. Tell me your troubles. I can't be alone.
Welcome to Concierge! I got that explorer pack myself shortly after getting in the club in Nov. But I have upgraded everything in the pack but the Carrack lol

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Oh man, I've "completed" my fleet a few times. Right now I'm staring at an upgrade of "Terrapin -> Mercury Starrunner" and wondering if I should pull the trigger.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
ALL of them now? WTF?

Yeah, I'm logged in, but I liquidated my account last year (read: sold it) after our year of misery, and am now just a no-name noob with no nothings on my account. Keeping my fleet at 3-4 ships and that's it. Figure I know enough of you with ships who'll need crew
That you know, your welcome to crew on on my ships any day or take the helm and I can be the crew ;) CHEERS! :D

Forgot your password?