24 hour purchase melt limitation support group

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
So, I melted that fucker. What I didn't count on is you don't seem to be able to melt ships in a package - regardless of how many ships there are!
I wanted to use that cyclone and dragonfly for ccu money!

To quote from my original post...

So, I'm in a dark place right now...Come. Tell me your troubles. I can't be alone.
UGH. Fine CIG, I'll give you some more money eventually.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thank you
Oh man, I've "completed" my fleet a few times. Right now I'm staring at an upgrade of "Terrapin -> Mercury Starrunner" and wondering if I should pull the trigger.
The Mercury is my dream ship. You should do it!
That you know, your welcome to crew on on my ships any day or take the helm and I can be the crew ;) CHEERS! :D
Thank you my friend. I shall indeed be flying with you.
I got the much smaller one than was posted. Do you want a screenshot of that too?
Please!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Beautiful pack. Thank you. My interest is piqued. Dammit. Haha.
You just want to borrow it! You only love me for my ships! 😢
1. I already have one
2. Yes. But it's still love. Haha.
“Love” is a bit strong
Nope. I love him. Got him a card that said so.
We're not going to reference this one further. That's a nasty Google image search result.
Hahah, I love how this escalated. Too funny.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
The smaller one is only available at certain times I believe. The one I posted is always available (its a chairmans club pack they they can unlock for you)

Reactions: Mich Angel

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Well, I picked upped ccus to the MIS and the Razer LN for the freelancer... But I was counting on melting the bike and buggy to get back my Retaliator. I asked concierge to unlock the tali for me, but now I'd have to spend more cash out right. So either my dream of getting my tali or a vanguard is going bye bye.

IDK what to do here. I'm worried about ending up without a daily driver-I thought that would be the freelancer MIS, but those razors might just be too sexy.

A fighter, racer, bomber, large explorer...sounds sick. Frick.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
Well, I picked upped ccus to the MIS and the Razer LN for the freelancer... But I was counting on melting the bike and buggy to get back my Retaliator. I asked concierge to unlock the tali for me, but now I'd have to spend more cash out right. So either my dream of getting my tali or a vanguard is going bye bye.

IDK what to do here. I'm worried about ending up without a daily driver-I thought that would be the freelancer MIS, but those razors might just be too sexy.

A fighter, racer, bomber, large explorer...sounds sick. Frick.

Ill help you here, the MIS is an amazing ship currently, i have been using exclusively all week. Its brilliant in the PU, as it can do EVERYTHING, its brilliant in combat, as its a literal flying tank with the equal highest shield values of any small combat ship, and ballistics are chewing through shields again.

The Razor, is fun for around 2 minutes, till you realise it can actually do fuck all and for 145-155 depending on what model you get simply isnt worth it.

A Razor is something you buy when you have pretty much everything else you want already, not when you are still umming an ahhing over your first 4 or 5 ships.

Ive got 18 ships, and i still havent got room for a Razor.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Ill help you here, the MIS is an amazing ship currently, i have been using exclusively all week. Its brilliant in the PU, as it can do EVERYTHING, its brilliant in combat, as its a literal flying tank with the equal highest shield values of any small combat ship, and ballistics are chewing through shields again.

The Razor, is fun for around 2 minutes, till you realise it can actually do fuck all and for 145-155 depending on what model you get simply isnt worth it.

A Razor is something you buy when you have pretty much everything else you want already, not when you are still umming an ahhing over your first 4 or 5 ships.

Ive got 18 ships, and i still havent got room for a Razor.
The Razor outside of racing really has no place. Even inside the race circuit because a lot of the features are not yet implemented really is outclassed at the moment.

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
Ill help you here, the MIS is an amazing ship currently, i have been using exclusively all week. Its brilliant in the PU, as it can do EVERYTHING
I'll stop you right there - I ended up picking the MIS. I did manage to leave myself a path to a LTI razor if I change my mind in the future, so I do have that going for me, which is nice. It is pretty, but if I didn't pick the MIS I wouldn't have had any solo-able cargo capable ships with pilot weapons.

Forgot your password?