2nd Try from an UltraLoser

UltraLoser

Vice Admiral
May 12, 2021
RSI Handle
UltraLoser
Hi, everyone. My previous introduction thread got lost, so it was suggested that I make another to see if I'm just cursed or not. So, here goes!

Where you from stranger? I live just outside Portland, OR in the USA.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I love starfighter games (though, admittedly, I'm not very good at them). Star Citizen is such an ambitious project and I feel like I could have a lot of fun here.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I'd like to do just about everything, but come on... Who doesn't wanna be a space combat ace, or smuggle contraband?

What was the first game you remember playing? Old, old games on my uncle's ColecoVision: Venture, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Q*Bert, etc.

What other games do you play? Cyberpunk 2077, a lot of MMORPGs, Valheim

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I was looking for a good way to learn about Star Citizen, and people on Reddit suggested TEST a lot.

Picard or Kirk? Picard, without a doubt.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

I got into Star Citizen when my brother bought me a Freelancer for my birthday in 2016 (EDIT: Apparently, it was in 2013, not 2016). I was finally able to upgrade my computer just enough to run the game. It's not perfect like a lot of Star Citizen streamers, but it's better than the 5 seconds-per-frame I was getting.

I'd really like to get into the game's non-solo stuff, but none of my gamer-buddies seem to want to play yet. Here's hoping I find some new people to hang out with in-game! o7

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's great to meet the one person that's still playing Cyberpunk lol :D

We removed your first thread just to test your dedication to the cause.

Congrats you passed the test!

Welcome to test!!

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Hi, everyone. My previous introduction thread got lost, so it was suggested that I make another to see if I'm just cursed or not. So, here goes!

Where you from stranger? I live just outside Portland, OR in the USA.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I love starfighter games (though, admittedly, I'm not very good at them). Star Citizen is such an ambitious project and I feel like I could have a lot of fun here.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I'd like to do just about everything, but come on... Who doesn't wanna be a space combat ace, or smuggle contraband?

What was the first game you remember playing? Old, old games on my uncle's ColecoVision: Venture, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Q*Bert, etc.

What other games do you play? Cyberpunk 2077, a lot of MMORPGs, Valheim

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I was looking for a good way to learn about Star Citizen, and people on Reddit suggested TEST a lot.

Picard or Kirk? Picard, without a doubt.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

I got into Star Citizen when my brother bought me a Freelancer for my birthday in 2016 (EDIT: Apparently, it was in 2013, not 2016). I was finally able to upgrade my computer just enough to run the game. It's not perfect like a lot of Star Citizen streamers, but it's better than the 5 seconds-per-frame I was getting.

I'd really like to get into the game's non-solo stuff, but none of my gamer-buddies seem to want to play yet. Here's hoping I find some new people to hang out with in-game! o7
--------------------------------------------------------
You new folk have it tough.

If the entrance exam had been this hard 5 years ago, I would still be alone in my own Org.

Back then our Glorious Leader would let any fool join. Nowadays you need a bloody degree to get in

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Honestly, I try to stay away from the city as much as possible. People there drive like maniacs. I live in the rural part of Hillsboro, so it's pretty sane here.
I'm mostly from the DFW area but I've lived all over Texas & done some traveling all over the US. From my perspective, maniac drivers are a universal problem. Why those in the cities seem to be worse is simply that there's that many more of them due to population density.

Forgot your password?