3.0 ptu for Christmas?

Jastorin

Vice Admiral
Oct 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Jastorin
I am hoping for early next year but it is kind of false advertisement if they don't release it soon since the ship page has all the 3.0 stats on it and you buy the ship and are like wtf this isn't what it says it was lol. Though people that have been following it know this new people looking at the game might not and be surprised when they buy the ships.

to name a couple the Cutlass black that only has three guns instead of four besides the turret. Several of the Aurora series like the MR says it has two size one weapons equipped and two size one weapons open that can be equipped but it only has two size one weapon hardpoints right now. this could lead to dissatisfied customers that pledged for one thing and got something else. Hopefully they would be okay with finding out its the next patches stats but who knows for sure?

this is just my two cents and if you drink enough beer it will all make sense
upload_2017-11-4_11-22-7.png

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I was hoping it would have been a few weeks after evocati to PTU but of course bugs were declared and we dont have it.

I would love a surprise release in December but early next year would be okay, hopefully very early next year as in the first half of January but as always I won't be holding my breath, I keep passing out when I do it.

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Hoping for 3.0 to release on or soon after the Annivers. sale (that's the optimistic me, with a haven't had any beer yet opinion)

In reality, I more suspect shortly after the sale, or maybe Dec first or second week. Reason? RSI would probably like to get in on some of the Xmas money people will spend this Xmas before everyone spends it on other presents etc. but also probably cannot get the 3.0 released to satisfaction in time for Anniv. sale

Either way, I'm hoping for 3.0 to be soon but prepared for it to be much later than my hopes.

Toihva

Captain
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dagnimaer
Any delay for 3.0 is ok by me. Gotta get new desk and probably new case/cooling solution for the computer. Pondering an upgrade of CPU to a Ryzen R5 from my i5-6400 (non OCable CPU).

Actually thought long and hard on it, gonna wait on new monitor for hte upcoming 4k 144hz gaming monitors from Asus and Acer. I figure Volta is gonna be able to drive them (If leaks/reports true, could be 50-133% more horsepower than Pascal).

Reactions: hardroc77

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
February 12, 2018
I am holding you to this, literally, I have your soul right here in my iron fist and I will not release it unless 3.0 comes out on that very date.

Ewwwww this soul makes my hands feels weird, forget it, I don't care when it comes out get this thing away from me. Bleeeugh

Forgot your password?