3.0 ptu for Christmas?

JagerVII

Vice Admiral
Dec 13, 2015
RSI Handle
JagerVII
we'll see ~ 20Mins SQ42 gameplay at the holiday stream. I so badly hope for 3.0 this year, but to be honest to myself i think we'll have a first touch at the 1st quarter of 2018, hopefully. Even if all recent bugs are fixed, CIG is implementing more 3.0 content in the current bug burndown. They'll not give it in our hands until it's "perfect" for public release, so that the reviews of the players and the press is positive overall.

(maybe just maybe 3.0 for christmas..fingers crossed)

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
do you believe it... I just want your thoughts?
They are still adding features.
Feature creep gone wild.

We will be lucky to see PTU beyond Avocado before the end of February, and actual release before Summer the way they are going.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I'll just eagerly wait till 3.0. When 3.0 hits, I'll start eagerly waiting for 3.1 before the patch has even installed.

If any of you guys have a secret time machine, now would be a good point to bring it out. Doesn't need to go backwards in time, a model with just forwards is enough.

Reactions: hardroc77

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Its interesting, tactically they have made the decision to try and make 3.0 bug free. Therefore having made the backers wait all year for an update they wont release it with loads of bugs. So yeah no release this year barring an absolute miracle on bug fixing. The issue in respect on PTU and wider release I think just depends whether more bugs are found in the PTU release, if not I expect a one week session and out.

I am sure they would love for it to go live before the annual collection bucket session November sales but no chance.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
I'll just eagerly wait till 3.0. When 3.0 hits, I'll start eagerly waiting for 3.1 before the patch has even installed.

If any of you guys have a secret time machine, now would be a good point to bring it out. Doesn't need to go backwards in time, a model with just forwards is enough.
We already have that.. it's called sleep ;P

Forgot your password?