Votes: 26 30.6%

• Total voters

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
What games are people playing to fill the time?
If you like Hunting and want a game that not exactly is a action game but do keep you occupied and is very addictive game that look stunning.
Try this, once you start playing you be amazed how couple hours just past you buy like couple minutes..
Check out the videos and there are plenty off videos on YouTube too...

I play that a lot and it is both single and multiplayer so we TESTies can go on hunts together too they even have ATV to ravage the woods with ha ha.. Doing some ATV racing :P

Check it out :beer: :beers: The maps are really HUGE Open world :smile: !
http://store.steampowered.com/app/518790/theHunter_Call_of_the_Wild/

Best of all it's not that expensive and only got two DLC at symbolic cost, the rest of the DLC you get for free..

And I would Rather call it a hunting simulator, than a hunting game tho it is that too :P

:beers: :beers:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
my thought at the announcement of 3.0 at CitizenCon was that it would take a year

now it looks like it might get to Evocati by then

if it doesn't come before the release of the next generation of graphics cards, I won't be heartbroken

the less I have to spend to build a new gaming machine for 3.0, the better

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
If you look at their progress fixing bugs over the past month, and if you assume they will continue fixing at the same rate, there are at least 2 more months of bugs to fix.

I said December because I think the last few bugs will take longer than the first ones did.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Once all those blockers are removed, and no new blockers appear. Progress should move on faster and more predictable.
Blockers are considered bugs which prevent further testing.
If you can't log in to the game well thats a blocker. Once it has been removed new blockers and other bug might appear. Thats what we see in the create vs solved chart.

Forgot your password?