Votes: 26 30.6%

• Total voters

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
As you all know from the last AtV CIG added more criticals to fix, meaning we can't capture this pokemon yet.

What is your prediction for a Live release? What week?
And what game(s) are you using to pass the time?

I'm predicting a CitizenCon Live Release.

I'm immersing myself into World of Warships and wondering why I wasn't playing it a year ago. :( Its such a good game.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Well fact is they have a flight ready prospector, but no mining as that was pushed to 3.1. They have cargo so thats 3.0. The rest of what was shown in the last games con is not going to make it to the next patch including the Idris. Terrapin should be there but at this point who knows. I'm thinking early next year release. Cutlass is the current main star followed by updated constellations and ground vehicles. They will probably release the Aegis Raven concept for sale.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I think CitizenCon Live Release too then Avocatis and all PTU testing probably get plenty of time to find any missed serious bugs and they can be fixed too before that and we have a good working release of 3.0..

Which I think would be the smartest move as it stand and what we know now.. shore thing can change fast and I be more than happy if they did but not disappointed if they didn't either.. I be happy to wait until CitizenCon if that make it work great. ( before I start being inpatient :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )
:smile: :beers:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I'm going to say october but before citizencon because they are going to want to capture new players if possible before the big sales start.
Oh! you got a point there and maybe SQ42 1st EP. is for release at CitizenCon... humm.. that's a thought :D

Christmas might come early after all.. :beers:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I predict:

We will wait...

Honestly, as I see it, CIG working as hard as they can will stomp out the Blockers & some others by early/mid-October. Then, the Evocati get it for 2 weeks, there will be some more bug fixes, and then in early Nov we will get it...timed to coincide with the Anniversary sale, lol!

Forgot your password?