Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
This patch is amazing. (not counting my initial crash and loss of cargo on quantum travel) I spent 2 hours just walking around Loreville! I LOVE THIS !!

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Agreed, the current state of Star Citizen is so promising, and so visually stunning... hats off to CR for his dedication to his vision, and to the devs for not pulling out all their hair and having full-on nervous breakdowns (that we know of)

Looks like I will need my CPU and GPU upgrades a lot sooner than I thought I was going to. Fuck yeah!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Found a really annoying bug. When I start to climb the ladders into my Aurora or 300i, I just drop dead and fall through the ground, both inside hangars and outside on planets. Otherwise it runs and looks really well, somehow it's less visually buggy than ptu was, even though it only added like a 50mb update for Live.

Edit: I just completed a delivery mission from grim her to kudre ore. Had a hard time making the game realize that the package is on the delivery shelf, it took like 7-9 tries, but it eventually worked.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
It rights itself once you get in.... (spawned like this 3 out of 3 so far, thankfully the ladder is accessible from the ground standing in the usual spot beside it)
ScreenShot0667.jpg

"The flights delayed again... I know, let's play The Floor is Lava!"
ScreenShot0671.jpg

"Francis McJimson is the Pro-Ear-Leaner Champ of the Stanton system, patently waiting for his next challenger while resting on his favorite wing"
alternativley: This is McJimson, the ShoulderMan! His superpower is limited to his left shoulder, but with that, he can lift anything, even an M50!
ScreenShot0672.jpg

"Below is a digital painting created by an artist, probably for an upcoming game, that might to be announced to start development at next years E3. Looking at all the details, it will take at least 10 years until this becomes a reality and our computers can run it, but most likely never." (/s) (if you have a "night-light" function like in win10, turn it on for this one, the added orange makes it even more like a painting. Now I wish I had telemetry, chat, and my helmet off for this, would've made a nice wallpaper)
ScreenShot0682.jpg

same an hour later at night
ScreenShot0719.jpg

Scale it down to DVD size, and the quality wouldn't look out of place in a sci-fi/Marvel movie...
ScreenShot0728.jpg

Went for a ride in my little dishwasher!
ScreenShot0741.jpg

Managed to climb the first stairs, but couldn't get over the second set... (yes, I did ram that guard later, he just stood on top of my windshield than fell off and stood like nothing happened)
ScreenShot0747.jpg

.... so I found a parking space. Perfectly theft proof, no way to drive it out!
ScreenShot0751.jpg

Went for a drink afterwards, then went to bed. (actually it was before the driving bit, but that would send the wrong message. Although it would explain the parking job... Don't drink n drive!)
ScreenShot0695.jpg

Forgot your password?