BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
New flight system can make or break this game for me. Because since 3.0 it's been a totally broken game on twin joysticks.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
New flight system can make or break this game for me. Because since 3.0 it's been a totally broken game on twin joysticks.
It's been pretty shoddy on keyboard and mouse for me and everyone tells me it's the best control method so I can only guess how bad you guys have been having it.

My biggest problem is lag (still) i'll be shooting a guy from behind and although he's still in front of me i'll be shot by him from behind. I think it's part of flying a 300 series, just doesn't seems to work anymore.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yes, but can we ALL wear the gender specific stuff? Sometimes I like to mix and match!
There is a guy in town who drives a gender-specific car and when you see him drive by it's clear he just loves it.

It's a Micra convertable in pink, with yellow vinyl flowers on the side and it has those stick-on eyelashes over the headlights. If you're happy, your happy and everyone else can sod off.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm looking forward to the new flight model (so that I can start getting use to it with my various ships), I'm looking forward to the new female avatars & facial options to help make each of us more unique, I'm looking forward to how the various 300 series ships turn out, but most of all I'm looking forward to seeing the design choices for the Banu ships to have a better idea of how my BMM will turn out.

Does female characters mean we can't run around Lorville in our underwear, monocle and top hat anymore?
I hope that we will still be able to as that would make the "free" running all that more enjoyable. Not as much fun as pulling a "Naked Mile", but still quite entertaining.

I suppose that it there will be gender specific armors and cothes too, does open up the customization part of the game
So fucking Immersive!!
Not sure about this one, I think for right now at least we all will get the same armors the females versions are just molded to their body style.
So far CIG has stated that they plan on making all of the armor sets the same for both genders, but with them fitting to the forms of the avatars to avoid clipping issues. They did state that they are also looking into making gender specialized clothing for players to enjoy, but not the armors.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Push backs are clearly the norm, when its something that's been pushed back three times it is clear it is not on their priority list. As I am sure everyone knows there is clearly no salvage in squadron 42 after all, all those ships we spend money on will have no use in squadron 42 at all! Lets hope squadron 42 is only at most 2 years out so there is something finished to show (fun flight combat and AI are still two huge hurdles for that).

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I suppose that it there will be gender specific armors and cothes too, does open up the customization part of the game
So fucking Immersive!!
I don't think there will be a reason to add gender-specific armor to the game. I mean all of your traditional video game woman armor would do more harm than good in most situations anyway. Clothing sure have choices there but I'm really hoping that the clothes are just there and anyone can buy them, it should make the next TEST fashion show pretty interesting/confusing.

Forgot your password?