325 Loadout

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
sup guys !! can anyone give me a good 325 loadout ? and what do u thinks about the shield and power system loadout? is that even work? if i type the name wrong im sry ^-^ ty Testies

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
sup guys !! can anyone give me a good 325 loadout ? and what do u thinks about the shield and power system loadout? is that even work? if i type the name wrong im sry ^-^ ty Testies
Some additional information you can find here and here.

In my opinion, the 325a isn't really a good choice for going into a dogfight nor for running away. But until now, no one has seriously has tested her. So, looking forward to your practice report ;)

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Some additional information you can find here and here.

In my opinion, the 325a isn't really a good choice for going into a dogfight nor for running away. But until now, no one has seriously has tested her. So, looking forward to your practice report ;)
na im gonna upgrade it to freelancer DUR.what do u think about that ? im gonna focus on solo mining so having a freelancer Dur and prospector seems pretty good for me.what do u think about that?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
With what ship you are planning to transport your mining goods, for the DUR is an exploring vessel...?

Reactions: marcsand2

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
yeah i was thinking about the DUR that can explore and have a good scanner to find me ore.and of course hold the cargo.and then prospector to do the mining
You gonna use an NPC crew to run your DUR for you? I have similar aspirations with my Starfarer. Here's hoping that NPCs aren't worthless behind the stick....

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Guess not. We philosophised about this topic before, thinking about what would be the reason for any real player to hang around in a Starfarer, doing almost nothing, chilling in the cantina, wandering around in the long corridors or starring at the shiny pipes...?

Reactions: marcsand2

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
I'm not sure, but shouldn't have the Prospector specific scanners equipped? Perhaps anyone can answer that @marcsand2 @Rolo perhaps...?
yeah but it not long range like DUR.u can scan the area but it spesific.DUR is not that spesific as prospector but has a bigger scan area from what i read

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
well they r like skills system on the NPC from what i read?? so maybe it can improve from that
I'm just excited at the prospect of having a work-horse ship out there farming credits while I go about different business. Hopefully the longer your crew works on a specific ship, the more efficient they get with THAT particular ship because they have grown familiar with it. Seeing familiar faces around the table in the mess can also do a lot for ship efficiency too. I really hope they factor that type of stuff into AI.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
I'm just excited at the prospect of having a work-horse ship out there farming credits while I go about different business. Hopefully the longer your crew works on a specific ship, the more efficient they get with THAT particular ship because they have grown familiar with it. Seeing familiar faces around the table in the mess can also do a lot for ship efficiency too. I really hope they factor that type of stuff into AI.
nc plan right : P well from what i heard the AI will be pretty unique.so cant wait for that!!

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Here is mine: oh wait i only have aurora haha :(
u can always get a better ship when the full game is out.so never think that a cheaper ships cant get u nowhere.all is based on player skills ^_^

Reactions: AstroSam

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
u can always get a better ship when the full game is out.so never think that a cheaper ships cant get u nowhere.all is based on player skills ^_^
Then.. Im fucked up haha best crashing skills :D

(EDIT)
But im already saving for a constelation :D or maybe a cheaper ship

Edit
Well fuck this just checked the prices :D Its to expensive for me ...I cant wait for the final game to get one

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
yeah but it not long range like DUR.u can scan the area but it spesific.DUR is not that spesific as prospector but has a bigger scan area from what i read
I don't have any knowledge about scanners, my knowledge is based on practice and since the scanners aren't implemented yet..... ;) @Adiran has allot theoretical knowledge as far as I can tell.

As far as I can judge, the 235A is a fast fighter, not as fast as the 350R, but she handles much better at shorter range, not a good close quarters dog fighter. I also think that for me as a HOTAS user with only fixed weapons, she is hard to aim. Probably gimballed weapons and especially mouse users will have a better aim. I stick with the Badgers on the wings for allot fire and a GT220 at the nose for close range finishing off.

Forgot your password?