600 series price confirmation

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
It won't be the 600-series. Why because the word series implies more than two. I know this isn't fact but speculation. But seeing as how we are all in this business of speculating until confirmation is given, I present to you this theory. That game changing ship they mentioned.... it's coming VERY VERY Soon Tm.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
It won't be the 600-series. Why because the word series implies more than two. I know this isn't fact but speculation. But seeing as how we are all in this business of speculating until confirmation is given, I present to you this theory. That game changing ship they mentioned.... it's coming VERY VERY Soon Tm.
Yeah sure....... that's why they put #600reasons and the Origin logo on that promo pics, because the 600 series isn't coming...

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Yeah sure....... that's why they put #600reasons and the Origin logo on that promo pics, because the 600 series isn't coming...
"600reasons" is the name of a Vanduul ship. The Origin logo is, in fact, a Masonic symbol for the end of the world ("The Eye of the Roberts").
#doyourresearch #fakenews

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Should be tomorrow, yes? Thursday the latest I think?
The ship that will be available on Friday is the Origin 600, which is not the game-changing ship that was teased. Somebody posted a screenshot of Ben's answer to exactly this question in another thread.

Forgot your password?