7 years? 17000 members?!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Whelp, in all the shenanigans surrounding the Galaxy, I completely missed my 7 year TESTiversary on Saturday.

I'm pretty sure when I joined, there was only around 3000 TESTies. I could also be way off, because bird brain, beer, and one too many crash landings down the stairs (because beer). I'm sure @Montoya can correct me, lol.

So anyways, cheers to all you ne'er-do-wells, miscreants, drunkards, sorta-pilots, and above all, friends.

I'm in good company. We are all in good company!

🍻🍻🍻

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Congratulations, jubilations, and all-around cheerfulness!
7 years ago there were already 3000 members?
Wow. But out of those three thousand and one, you're one of the few that still remain active afaik. So further congratulations for making it this far!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Congratulations @Blind Owl! If every time you brought a smile to a TESTies face over the last 7 years was worth a loonie - your pants would have fallen off years ago. And also, I still think you should grow that beard into a viking beard.
Wait why are we trying to get the owl who is blind pants off? That and I'm not sure we could afford to pay a loonie every time he's made us laugh let alone a smile. Expecialy when every time he shows up the tap runs dry and the fridge mysterious empties itself.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Wait why are we trying to get the owl who is blind pants off? That and I'm not sure we could afford to pay a loonie every time he's made us laugh let alone a smile. Expecialy when every time he shows up the tap runs dry and the fridge mysterious empties itself.
I mean I only said that because my pants were threatening to fall off at the time. I've since retrieved my belt, because nobody wants to see that junk.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
17000 members since you joined. Mmm you must be the reason for this cult following.

All praise the Owl !! 😉 🍻 🍻
Cult following?! I like it. Cult phrase to follow:
"So say we owl."
Congratumiserations, long may you bask in the GLORY of TEST!
I shall continue to bask with you my eloquent friend!
Congratulations, Blind Owl! I think you are by quite a large margin the most-liked Test member on these forums. And for good reason! 🍻 Here’s to the next 7 years, when [insert joke here about long-anticipated SC feature that won‘t have come out yet].
To the next long-anticipated thing!! Soon(TM)
Thanks brother bird!
Well, I'm way too new to grasp the greatness of that which is called Blind Owl but I do understand the feat of surviving 7 years in this particular brand of chaos.
Congrats mate! Here's to you! 🍻
Cheers mate!
Congratulations, jubilations, and all-around cheerfulness!
7 years ago there were already 3000 members?
Wow. But out of those three thousand and one, you're one of the few that still remain active afaik. So further congratulations for making it this far!
Ha! There are a few of us lurking in the dark corners of the org! @CosmicTrader joined right before I did. And he's awesome!
Congrats!
It has been a great 7 years of friendship...
Dawwww, speak of the devil! Thanks Cosmic. I still remember the dancing bird gif you posted to me when I joined. He's to many many more years my friend! Congrats to you on your recent TESTiversary too!
You never fail to get me drunk Marc! Ha. Once I'm home in a couple weeks, I'll have about a month off. I've been playing a hell of a lot more SC recently (mostly with @Stevetank and @Hybus), so I think I'm going to have to jump into some of your flight lessons and learn to fly my fighters! I've been saying it for about 5 years now; this time I really really really mean it!
Yup... seven! Carl! seven years!... 🍻 I will be there in 9 days as well @marcsand2

P.S. and 5 years since the last post 😅
Welcome back! It's been a heck of a long time eh? Happy TESTiversary to you too!!
How glorious is the glory of the great and glorious Owl! All hail the Blind Owl!
Thanks Gunny Bunny. You never fail to make me laugh. Cheers my friend!
Congratulations @Blind Owl! If every time you brought a smile to a TESTies face over the last 7 years was worth a loonie - your pants would have fallen off years ago. And also, I still think you should grow that beard into a viking beard.
Lol, with the new rules in the CAF, I can actually do that. And I may!

And thanks brother! You're making me blush!
Congrats on the Testiversary @Blind Owl! You have kept smiles on this motley crew for all those years! Cheers! 🍻 Looking forward to another 7, and then maybe a game will be out. Oh, I jest...
Hahaha, dare to dream Grap, dare to dream. I'll be home in a couple weeks. We're due to get you back into game and conquering some more obstacles!
Congrats my friend!
Thanks Gucci!
All 17,000 of us joined because you are so awesome my beautiful owl friend!!
Jesus, I should get a signing bonus. Who's paying the salary around here anyways?!
Happy 7th anniversary!
Thanks Boss. Next time I come home to Van I'm going to hunt you down to go for a beer. Caveat; I haven't been home to Vancity in about 6-7 years, so please don't hold your breath! Ha.
Well my dude, a pants-off dance-off Owl is a sight to behold. Not necessarily a good sight, but a sight nonetheless!
Also, all loonie proceeds go into the beer fund.
I mean I only said that because my pants were threatening to fall off at the time. I've since retrieved my belt, because nobody wants to see that junk.
🤔🧐🤓
Cheers!

Forgot your password?