890 Jump Scheduled for 3.5

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
This might make some folks happy. The Origin 890 Jump is scheduled for alpha 3.5, at the end of Q1 2019, so about 11 months from now. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen and scroll to the right to show the last column if you have to.
Okey, sure, the Origin 890 Jump being scheduled for 3.5 is good news and all, but more importantly, Roadmap for 3.5 has been published! When did this happen? It's great news! I was afraid they'd do roadmaps like once a year as worst case scenario.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I didn't look at the dates of the updates and saw the origin 300 rework and thought "oh nice we will get this next year some time" then saw Q4 2018 :blush:

That's only two Q's away!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
You know you want her.
Personally, I think the 600i is perfect for solo play or 3-4 friends.

Ill be honest, the initial concept design of the 890J as a yacht in space is ok, but it does not really speak to me.

I would have liked it to look more like a spacefaring design, not seafaring.

Some of the failed initial concepts looked better to me!

#4 there is completely unique, I would have liked that one over any of the yacht looking ones.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Personally, I think the 600i is perfect for solo play or 3-4 friends.

Ill be honest, the initial concept design of the 890J as a yacht in space is ok, but it does not really speak to me.

I would have liked it to look more like a spacefaring design, not seafaring.

Some of the failed initial concepts looked better to me!

#4 there is completely unique, I would have liked that one over any of the yacht looking ones.
#4, huh? It has the look of something out of TNG, so that's okay. I prefer #3. But that's probably because of it's top down shape. Kinda Polaris look to it. #1 and #2 definitely have a sea going look to them. #2 actually has a cargo ship look to it that is not what the ship is about.
The current look is mighty fine to me, but I'd have no problem with it changing to #3.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
#4, huh? It has the look of something out of TNG, so that's okay. I prefer #3. But that's probably because of it's top down shape. Kinda Polaris look to it. #1 and #2 definitely have a sea going look to them. #2 actually has a cargo ship look to it that is not what the ship is about.
The current look is mighty fine to me, but I'd have no problem with it changing to #3.
I agree love the look of 3 if only it had the nose of the 600i

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?