999th TEST Squadron still possible to earn!!!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
999th TEST Squadron:
Master Modes: Vanduul Swarmenabled indefinitely
Gun RushNovember 1 - November 10November 26 - December 3December 10 - December 17
Master Modes: DuelNovember 2 - November 5November 26 - December 3
Single Weapon Elimination November 12 - November 19December 3 - December 10
Mirror MatchNovember 12 - November 19December 3 - December 10
Tank RoyaleNovember 5 - November 12December 10 - December 17
Team Tank BattleNovember 19 - November 26

Yes, you still can earn the 999th TEST Squadron, just make sure to get Master Modes Duel, it will stop in 2 days Team Tank Battle, it will stop in 3 days

Just enter the required master mode and finish it. You don't have to win, just participate and wait until you get the notification that you got that mode.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Don't miss your chance to pick up a TEST dummy icon which goes oh so well with your Org logo!

1698994853283.png

BEWARE - don't get caught out, some of the modes are Best-Of-3 matches so don't just join one and expect to be covered in glory for those you need to complete the matches, play a good few rounds even if you are not a fan of the mode and look out for the "GG, try all experimental modes" message before you skip out to go do something different!

And remember, your pal 'BobFace once got stuck on the toilet in his ship because he didn't know the button to press to get off and had to go on the official RSI forum and ask "How to get off toilet": if I can earn this badge, you can too!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
999th TEST Squadron:
- Master Modes: Vanduul Swarm : enabled indefinitely
- Master Modes: Duel: November 2 - November 5
- Tank Royale: November 5 - November 12
- Team Tank Battle: November 19 - November 26
- Single Weapon Elimination: November 12 - November 19
- Mirror Match: November 12 - November 19
- Gun Rush: November 1 - November 10

Yes, you still can earn the 999th TEST Squadron, just make sure to get Master Modes Duel, it will stop in 2 days.

Just enter the required master mode and finish it. You don't have to win, just participate and wait untill you get the notification that you got that mode.
You need to win or to just participate till the end of the rounds for the duel?

And thank you Marcsand for the info!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You need to win or to just participate till the end of the rounds for the duel?

And thank you Marcsand for the info!
If you needed to win I definitely wouldn't have been able to get one, I only won two rounds of Tonk Royale!

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Dammit @marcsand2 I was trying to ignore this one; some of us have actual lives to live you know. So I've heard. From others.

Edit for tracking because CRS syndrome:
MM Vanduul Swarm complete; also gives 2953 aggressor badge *
MM Duel complete; figured to get my ass handed to me but it didn't turn out that way. *
Gun Rush complete; more fun than expected but still leaves me going "wtf was that about". *
Tank Royale: Completed in less than 15 seconds lol. Hung around for another match. *
Single Weapon: Completed.. still don't get the appeal of this. *
Mirror Match: Completed. Poor guy didn't seem to know to Alt-k to get the Fury's weapons working. *
Team Tank: Completed. Hate it. *

Last edited:

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
MM Vanduul Swarm complete; also gives 2953 aggressor badge
I'm not sure you need to successfully complete this one (get the badge): I had a round with a random who quit part way through. I eventually user all my respawns, but had a message about doing all the new modes for the 999 badge at the end, which suggested I had "completed" this mode.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
3 down now, 4 to go...

I did better than expected in the "Master modes: duel"... First round went "badly" (flew into an obstacle while avoiding missiles, but that's normal for me), but I lasted a lot longer in the second than I would have predicted when it was guns only - Looked like they were using HOTAS/HOSAS, while I was dragging mouse everywhere (and their ping was around 40, while mine was 300ish)... Maybe the unpredicatbility of me having no idea what I was doing helped?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Wish there was a way to which ones you've completed.

And the lag/jerkyness of some of the matchs makes it really not as much fun
lag doesn't matter, you just enter, sit back and wait until it completes.
Wish there was a way to which ones you've completed.

And the lag/jerkyness of some of the matchs makes it really not as much fun
I just screenshotted every match which I completed

Last edited:

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
It's interesting to see that "Team Tank Battle" returns to the lineup on the same day that Tumbril will be on display at IAE: It would be nice if that meant we'd be seeing the Storm included this time around.

Forgot your password?