A funny thing happened last week: Ego, War, and Tantrums, OH MY!

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I had this whole spew I wanted to write then I realised that i've had an astounding amount of rum in a short period of time. Dear Dragon_Dreamweaver, if that is your real name, I won't shoot you out of the sky. I'll follow you all around the 'Verse broadcasting your escapades from my News Van. I'll make you famous, son. Idiocy like yours needs to be brought to light as an example of what sad, pathetic, sacks-of-crap do when the Basement has ceased to be quite as safe a space as they thought.

BadMoonRicin

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
BadMoonRicin
I guess it's only to be expected from someone who doesn't drink enough : we can all concur that NOT drinking is both unnatural and dangerous, causing a reverse delirium tremens or, as Terry Pratchett put it "becoming knurd".

Of course, we can only pity such individual from atop our kegs in the knowledge that such a destiny won't ever happen to us, beer be thanked! ;)
WELL SAID! HERE, HERE.......whoops, I really meant "BEER HERE!!"

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW
Soundwave, you'd better keep these coming past 3.0 etc - Thoroughly entertaining to read. :smile:
So long as people remain bastards this kind of thing is unlikely to ever cease, the actors may change but the screenplay remains the same.

Frankly you should see some of the shit we come across that we don't share. You just cannot unsee some things.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Mr Dragon Dreamweaver: You have a stupid face and a stupid name and you smell like poo.

Stop acting like a child!

:P
He could change his name to Darren Dean-Biever. That won't change the poo situation though.

EDIT - or the face situation.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have to be honest, I have not the faintest flying fuck of a clue what is going on, but whatever it is, it's great :popcorn::laughing::popcorn:

Is this why no one has tried to overthrow TEST? We'd all be like:

"Wait, what now...? You mean there is someone actually in charge? What do you mean the guy who told us to try Spectrum and does SOTS? That's the Glorious Leader - you can gloriously lead without the troublesome responsibility of being in charge of us lot. Anyway, last I heard Snaky was in charge, he had the badge last, who did he pass it off to?"

If someone infiltrated and proclaimed themselves top of the org they'd probably be blown right back out the door by the gale force wind of people going "Pfffffft" and not giving a damn.

Time for an Emoj: What's this... :minidisc: A minidisc?! They stopped making Minidiscs in 2013! @SeungRyul what is this abomination!? Did it leach its way over here from Spectrums pool of Emoj?

Last edited:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
he had the badge last, who did he pass it off to?"
When the game goes live, the badge will be stashed on a moon of one of the planets. First to find it is in charge.

Don't we have a coup a week?
No, no no. Soup is available only on the second Wednesday of each month. With a sandwich on the side.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You guys are into syrup too? With waffles in between, right? :grin:
And the occasional crepe. With fruit. For flavour.
No, no no. Soup is available only on the second Wednesday of each month. With a sandwich on the side.
Ahhhhh dammit. I spilled beer on the memo. Must've smudged the "s" to a "c". Guess that explains why no-one was ever on board with my coups.

Forgot your password?