Acrylic TEST logos for sale

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Hey y’all! I made another TEST logo for myself and wanted to see anyone else was interested in them. They're laser cut from .20" inch black acrylic. Their dimensions are about 3.75 inches tall x 6.5 inches long (5mm x 95mm x 165mm). They weight about 3 oz. They're hand painted by me in a semi-gloss gold leaf enamel.

While I'm using mine for a drink coaster, these are a great size to display on your desk / shelf... or add some adhesive and stick them anywhere you'd like.... I may mount one to the back of my truck!

Currently I've got about 30 that will be ready to ship out this week. If there's enough interest I'll continue producing them.

The cost on these is $15 shipped in the lower 48. These will be sent USPS First Class. Bulk orders can be sent Priority Flat Rate. Payment is done through PayPal invoice.

If you have any questions, or you're interested in a custom size, reply here or send me PM. I can also be reached on Discord: Doc Flanigan#7085

388772FC-9788-4460-97BB-A8BD6C9D8FDE.jpeg

6511CEF3-AA1D-4143-BE0F-FD1DDBB76742.jpegF7E9F466-95F8-4EE6-868C-95D630C87B3C.jpeg

Last edited:

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
I'm willing to ship overseas, but due to the all forms, red tape, VAT and duty taxes... it's just not cost effective for me to send them one at a time. I would prefer to work with someone in TEST as a distributor in Europe or other areas. If you're interested, please PM me and we'll work out the details.

R3AP3RW1LLY

Lieutenant
Donor
Nov 13, 2022
RSI Handle
R3AP3RW1LLY
Hey y’all! I made another TEST logo for myself and wanted to see anyone else was interested in them. They're laser cut from .20" inch black acrylic. Their dimensions are about 3.75 inches tall x 6.5 inches long (5mm x 95mm x 165mm). They weight about 3 oz. They're hand painted by me in a semi-gloss gold leaf enamel.

While I'm using mine for a drink coaster, these are a great size to display on your desk / shelf... or add some adhesive and stick them anywhere you'd like.... I may mount one to the back of my truck!

Currently I've got about 30 that will be ready to ship out this week. If there's enough interest I'll continue producing them.

The cost on these is $15 shipped in the lower 48. These will be sent USPS First Class. Bulk orders can be sent Priority Flat Rate. Payment is done through PayPal invoice.

If you have any questions, or you're interested in a custom size, reply here or send me PM. I can also be reached on Discord: Doc Flanigan#7085

View attachment 23689

View attachment 23685View attachment 23686View attachment 23688View attachment 23687
Hey Doc Flanigan,

Do you do this for a living? If so I'm really interested to chat about some arcylic logos id like to get done for my office and some to affix to server racks and hardware boxes... I like to keep my business local or to people I "associate" with...

Also I have some really good shipping rates into EU and Asia and have all the import export & tax docs so I could offer to handle your overseas shipments if required or interested. (I'm Based in Canada, will soon have a C corp in Delaware to expand into the US)

Cheers,

Drop me a message if interested.. I'm for sure going to grab one of these!

Reactions: Doc Flanigan
Forgot your password?