Aegis Hammerhead

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Ahhh, gotcha. I must have been speed reading/skimming again. It happens. Frequently, haha.

Figures, lol. I'm in the intelligence trade, doesn't mean I am intelligent. ;). As we say, "it's a job, not a requirement." Haha
Canadian Intelligence? I thought that was left to MI-6 and US Military Intelligence?

I do believe the hanger on the Hope was specifically designed with the Red Ambulance in mind. ;)
Two of them. Though with the Cutlass getting bigger, that may be problematic.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
If you are only going to have one, I recommend the Dragonfly because it can haul some cargo and/or carry a friend. I do prefer the Nox appearance though. :slight_smile:
I know... but the space bike is emotional and cooler

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Remember the turrets are anti-fighter and torps, if the torps cant reach target, no damage, so probably Polaris has better chances on close range
I disagree... if you change guns on two turrets, it supposed to have more speeds and maneuverability, that’s a lot of fire power on a ship this size...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Canadian Intelligence? I thought that was left to MI-6 and US Military Intelligence?
Hahaha, something like that. We just sit in the corner and eat crayons.
Two of them. Though with the Cutlass getting bigger, that may be problematic
Of course, being as the Endeavour hasn't entered the pipeline (that we know of) and her concept is still based on the original designs, she'll probably grow too.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Forgot your password?