Aegis Reclaimer is Huge

Madfish

Captain
Aug 10, 2014
RSI Handle
dottedfish
Got a Starfarer but will keep that. I'll probably buy an Orion though to go along with it. You guys can hopefully repair me though after taking beatings from asteroids and bandits :D

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I got one!

I melted down a few of my personal aurora game packages that I was saving for some cross chassis upgrades, and some smaller ships for it.

While salvage is not really my focus, I figure the org will have more use for a larger utilitarian ship such as this in our hangar.

Macabre Poetry

Official Signature Generator Bot
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MacabrePoetry
I got one!

I melted down a few of my personal aurora game packages that I was saving for some cross chassis upgrades, and some smaller ships for it.

While salvage is not really my focus, I figure the org will have more use for a larger utilitarian ship such as this in our hangar.
What a charitable guy

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
I got one!

I can always reclaim your reclaimer with my reclaimer if needed.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I got one!

We're going to have a whole fleet of these babies, haha! I think I've counted about 12 TEST Reclaimers so far in chat, reddit, and these forums. I suspect some people might exchange them for the other Wave 3 ships, but this is definitely the best time to pick up a Reclaimer just in case!

Any ideas for the name on yours Montoya? I can envision you crewing your Reclaimer with TESTees while you "supervise" and "manage" from your Phoenix, haha!

NKato and Anti-Squeaker had a nice idea and this is the product of it! lol

I like how this is the picture that's circulating on the subreddit (and possibly the forums). TEST is everywhere! Subtle and satisfying!

But yeah, I hope if anyone is considering melting a caterpillar, starfarer, Banu MM, or retaliator, they'd check here first to work out a trade. It'd be a shame to see some of those awesome ships melted from existence:.

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
If you're serious, don't melt the Starfarer - I'll buy it from you. I'm tempted to get a Reclaimer, but would really prefer a Starfarer (but they're not on sale, so...)
oh no, i was just being crazy for a minute. I wouldn't melt either one. Especially not those two. I would sooner sell them, i think, once the cat is up for sale again. the LTI cats will gray market for quite a lot. quite a lot indeed.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
I can't name them yet... untill i know the amount of drones we will get. (hope it's & little drones)

Btw... new nice size comparison shot, and man i love that big flying brick (inc the 890 jump.. seems a bit small tho)

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?