Aegis Sabre Fighter - Who is getting it?

Will you be rattling a Sabre?

• Yes

Votes: 61 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Need to drink on it

Votes: 38 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reavs

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Reavs
Yeah I got one, melted a 350R and a Avenger for it seemed redundant having them when I can get a Sabre that's basically the two combined.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
i kinda pulled the trigger. melted the 350r and bought a ccu for hull b to SH then another ccu for SH to sabre. so gonna wait and see. and if another cheap ship with lti comes along under 90 bucks i'll sit on it and wait for the hull b to come around again. that's the plan for now anyways :/

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
While a Saber came with the package, I was planing to pick one up (like i could pass on a new ship) as I plan to get a Hot ass set up in the future to use bigger, fixed guns

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
The Saber Q&A has been posted: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15014-Aegis-Sabre-Q-A

There's some good info in here, and this is the first time a Q&A has pushed me to buying a ship. Admittedly, I only got the Super Hornet -> Saber upgrade for $5, but the stealth aspects of the Saber really sound right up my alley.
That Q&A definitely made me even happier about my purchase. More of an emphasis on stealth and speed than I originally thought, internal missile bays, and folding weapons? Yes plz. Cannot wait to fly it.

Reactions: Black Sunder

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
Just FYI if anyone was waiting to use it for LTI to upgrade to a different ship (like the Connie)...it works now.

Reactions: Sanbo

James Hannon

Grand Admiral
Nov 26, 2014
RSI Handle
CerberusJames
Purchased .... Bye bye money

But fair chance I'll upgrade either it or my superhornet to a Connie or vanguard in the future.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
good looking weapons load out, sleek design with purpose built stealth (not tacked on like the hornet ghost) and its a single seater, whats not to like :D

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I'm having second thoughts about trading it for a bigger ship. Thinking about waiting for the next sale to get the LTI and upgrade to a bigger ship.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ok, I caved.

Melted a Herald and had some store credit.

Might as well have it and not need it... right?

Semphis Rythorn

Rear Admiral
Aug 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Semphis_Rythorn
So yeah i decided in the end to upgrade my reliant into a sabre and now i have a Light Fighter (gladius), Medium Figher (Sabre) and a Heavy Fighter (Vanguard). So im good in the fighter department.

Forgot your password?