Alliances?

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
Every time we do things, keep a score card of who does the most DPS and HEAL... then give good gear to only people who are already OP. Because they contributed more and therefore it was pure skill, not because they always get the OP stuff.
Everyone else gets points for being there. After several thousand raids, they can gamble their points on winning an item nobody else wants, but they lose the points if they lose the /roll. That way, they're stuck working as indentured slaves forever.
ah, good old times of WoW and retarded raid leaders. I was in guild which worked 1:1 as you described.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
That's too generous, allied organizations will get 0 since we are providing them with a level of gameplay they wouldn't be able to experience otherwise.
yeah, getting totally pwned by Test pirates will for sure be a unique 'level of gameplay'

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
That's too generous, allied organizations will get 0 since we are providing them with a level of gameplay they wouldn't be able to experience otherwise.
I'm just imagining us mobbing a lone freighter and shouting GROUP PLAY GROUP PLAY!!!!!! And then we leave a card that says they were TESTed.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I'm looking forward to this...
I'm just imagining us mobbing a lone freighter and shouting GROUP PLAY GROUP PLAY!!!!!! And then we leave a card that says they were TESTed.
My understanding is we basically crowd ships around their ship, then send in a boarding party that just '/dances for half an hour while the keyboard operators all hammer beer and shout into their mics, and then we leave them... bewildered and uncomfortably satisfied..

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm looking forward to this...

My understanding is we basically crowd ships around their ship, then send in a boarding party that just '/dances for half an hour while the keyboard operators all hammer beer and shout into their mics, and then we leave them... bewildered and uncomfortably satisfied..
Wasn't this what happened last night?

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Indentured slaves sound bad so we are going to get you all addicted to beer and use your dependency as slave labor.
Alcohol dependency leads to jail toilet hooch. Do you want that on your conscience?

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
As Montoya said, we're not making any official alliances currently. I think we'll find out who our true friends are when the game comes out, and then we'll likely ally with those people. It just comes down to the game actually being out though and not making decisions too hastily.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I personally would love to support the smaller orgs out there. Give them a chance to experience gameplay elements that they otherwise would be very hard to access.
This is the only way I see it working. Almost all the big orgs have a theme. That is to say they are pirates or mercs or transporters etc etc. TEST is a tentacled monster, fueled off beer, that does everything. Another org is always going to see it in a bad light. Mercs are going to see us as pirates, pirates will see us as mercs or transports depending how strong/effective they are, transports will see us as pirates. These larger orgs are going to have the numbers to stand up to themselves unless we pull put attention to absolutely destroying them.

Small orgs on the other hand that get on our good side, and know they cant stand on their own or even a detachment of TEST, they are going to be sponsored by TEST. We are a ticket for them to be lifted to areas they could never go. A ticket to a capital ship armada that can take them into deep space or vaduul territory a large mining rig to make profits, a large trading partner to sell their goods. Smaller orgs with the right attitude will see TEST as a beacon to achieve what they can't alone, or simply a big brother from mercs or pirates.

To conclude, this was written in the bathroom and Stars is a alchy. She is constantly drunk dont let her fool. Drinking that hobo special from a boot.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Small orgs on the other hand that get on our good side, and know they cant stand on their own or even a detachment of TEST, they are going to be sponsored by TEST. We are a ticket for them to be lifted to areas they could never go.

Forgot your password?