Am I missing something? Alot of hate and discontent...

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
Ah, the salt threads.... There were a few popping up around here on the Testie forums as well.

Seeing 3.0 a week ago made me feel disappointed and it seemed hopeless, but it improved significantly, to the point I can't wait to play it. And this is the most important thing about 3.0. Actual progress, at last, after 5 freaking years.

I've written multiple pages worth of gibberish about the salt and how ppl are right, and wrong to be angry at CIG and CR, and how today children and gamers are mostly brainwashed idiots, and how most of you might know how managment and programming and such should work, but have absolutely no fucking clue how it works in the reality of working for a micromanagement freak dreamer such as CR. Of which I have way more experience with than healthy for any sane person, although not with CR ofcourse.
Then I hit Ctrl-A and Delete. At least I got it out of my system.
Also, I almost went into writing about how "journalism" ceased to exist with the advent of pay-per-click, thus making for all the bad press for Star Citizen, but that's another story....

And then I spent another 2 hours and did it again!
I'm kinda afraid some of you would be offended by parts of it, so I deleted it all. Testies are besties, right?
Got this one saved in a text file though, it's was a little bit over 10K characters of gibberish, wanted to keep for posterity lol

The Important thing is, that despite all the delays, mismanagement, bad marketing, fake promises and outright lies, all the salt, anger, hate, and fake news, 3.0 might end up as something playable and FUN by the end of December! Or it won't, no promises...
Welcome to the misanthrope club!! :-)

About coding, I am one perfectionist freak up to the point of having planing some tech to change the coding paradigm...

Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?