Ammorn's hijacked thread. He loves you guys.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Well shit. Crack a beer and shitpost away.

PS- lots of work in Canada.
LOL, I don't stress myself too much. I do want to find a better job so I can party harder and have a bigger booze, bullets, and beef budget. My brother married a girl from BC, land was neat out there. I'd stay in the US though, as guns is one of my other big hobbies and things are less restricted. However, there's funny things with gun laws, someone on one of the gun subreddits said you can get a Dominion Arms Grizzly up there with not too much hassle.

In the US that would be restricted at the federal level by the NFA, and you'd have to go through all the paperwork and pay $200 processing fee if your state and local government allows it. Someday I'd love to build a double barrel side by side sawed off shotgun. I'll get 3 barrels, one normal length, one as short as the fore-grip, and one so short the tips of the shells stick out the end(for shits and giggles and huge fireballs). I'd also get a cheap beater stock to make a sawed off stock like a classic sawed. With that 1 gun I could change out barrels and stocks for a variety of styles.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
LOL, I don't stress myself too much. I do want to find a better job so I can party harder and have a bigger booze, bullets, and beef budget. My brother married a girl from BC, land was neat out there. I'd stay in the US though, as guns is one of my other big hobbies and things are less restricted. However, there's funny things with gun laws, someone on one of the gun subreddits said you can get a Dominion Arms Grizzly up there with not too much hassle.

In the US that would be restricted at the federal level by the NFA, and you'd have to go through all the paperwork and pay $200 processing fee if your state and local government allows it. Someday I'd love to build a double barrel side by side sawed off shotgun. I'll get 3 barrels, one normal length, one as short as the fore-grip, and one so short the tips of the shells stick out the end(for shits and giggles and huge fireballs). I'd also get a cheap beater stock to make a sawed off stock like a classic sawed. With that 1 gun I could change out barrels and stocks for a variety of styles.

That there is a nice looking boom stick.

BC girl eh? That's where I'm originally from. Beautiful out that way.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So... Do ninja Canadians use cunuck-chucks? Like 2 little logs tied together and made from blessed maple trees and soaked in beer?
Exactly this. Except axes. And hockey sticks.
shutterstock_233576872-e1465580160499.jpg

canadian_ninja_round_sticker-r6e87ce3696524091a4ad2a5a55b1b25b_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg

LOL, it got me the first time I watched it, I watched the whole thing waiting for him to hit himself. Then I sent it to my friend to troll him.
Fucker. Haha. Well done.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?