Ammorn's hijacked thread. He loves you guys.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Whoa. That's your backyard?!? Holy shit bro, I am on my way!
Yup! Still can't believe we managed to get this place, it was a battle! I got a sunburn already, but I'm a happy little bee.
It looks like that in the winter too :slight_smile:
I can't wait for winter. It'll be nice to have 60 degree weather again lol.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I'm too lazy to make a new thread, so I'll use this.

Here is my ship dilemma:
Is it worth it for me to keep a big ship in my fleet? I've been watching some of STLyoungblood's videos on youtube and now I have a conundrum. I have an Endeavor and I'm really into the medical profession. The problem is I'm mostly a solo player. I know you guys are wonderful people and we'll crew for each other, but most of us have huge ships which will need crew.
Wouldn't it be more beneficial for me to captain a smaller ship, invest into it and upgrade it, manage with just a few NPC crewpeople, instead of a huge ass Endeavor? With as little time as I have to play, will I ever be able to afford upgrading the massive Endeavor?
There are some smaller ships that I like and would like to get, but my funds are stuck into the Endeavor.

I keep thinking that the Endeavor could be my main goal once the game is live and I'd feel really dumb to have let it go.
On the other hand, what if the Terrapin or the Connie are my spirit animal?
Damn.
Help me decide, internet!

Edit: will I be able to fully man the modules on the Endeavor with NPCs? Like can the Hospital be operated by a full NPC crew while I pilot the ship around?

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Here is my ship dilemma:
Is it worth it for me to keep a big ship in my fleet? I've been watching some of STLyoungblood's videos on youtube and now I have a conundrum. I have an Endeavor and I'm really into the medical profession. The problem is I'm mostly a solo player. I know you guys are wonderful people and we'll crew for each other, but most of us have huge ships which will need crew.
Wouldn't it be more beneficial for me to captain a smaller ship, invest into it and upgrade it, manage with just a few NPC crewpeople, instead of a huge ass Endeavor? With as little time as I have to play, will I ever be able to afford upgrading the massive Endeavor?
There are some smaller ships that I like and would like to get, but my funds are stuck into the Endeavor.

I keep thinking that the Endeavor could be my main goal once the game is live and I'd feel really dumb to have let it go.
Damn.

Edit: will I be able to fully man the modules on the Endeavor with NPCs? Like can the Hospital be operated by a full NPC crew while I pilot the ship around?
Oh man. I hate these decisions. That being said, don't get rid of your dream ship. You've worked hard to get that endeavor. Keep it. You won't have issues running it. And you'll regret getting rid of it.

It may be hard for any of us to run our big ships at launch, due to cost, but it shouldn't take too long to earn the funds to start operating. But when you do, that endeavour will be freaking awesome.

Just my 0.02c.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Here is my ship dilemma:

Damn.

Oh man. I hate these decisions. That being said, don't get rid of your dream ship. You've worked hard to get that endeavor. Keep it. You won't have issues running it. And you'll regret getting rid of it.

It may be hard for any of us to run our big ships at launch, due to cost, but it shouldn't take too long to earn the funds to start operating. But when you do, that endeavour will be freaking awesome.

Just my 0.02c.

I second Blind Owl keep it....
I'd do anything to have a fully equipped all modules Endevor, big ship shore but what a ship :D
Your possibilities with a ship like that is endless..

Just my 0.2UEC

CHEERS! :beers::beers::beers:

Forgot your password?