Ammorn's hijacked thread. He loves you guys.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Oh man. I hate these decisions. That being said, don't get rid of your dream ship. You've worked hard to get that endeavor. Keep it. You won't have issues running it. And you'll regret getting rid of it.

It may be hard for any of us to run our big ships at launch, due to cost, but it shouldn't take too long to earn the funds to start operating. But when you do, that endeavour will be freaking awesome.

Just my 0.02c.
I second Blind Owl keep it....
I'd do anything to have a fully equipped all modules Endevor, big ship shore but what a ship :smile:
Your possibilities with a ship like that is endless..

Just my 0.2UEC

CHEERS! :beers::beers::beers:
Thanks, guys. I think I'll keep it.
I really love that damned thing and I've saved up for it for so long.
ANXIETY THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Damn. Summer in the winter too? That's freaking awesome.
Us 'southerners' don't get much snow in the winter, lol.
From what I understand, we take trips to northern CA and up into other mountains to vacation with snow. I like this just fine as I don't need to drive in it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks, guys. I think I'll keep it.
I really love that damned thing and I've saved up for it for so long.
ANXIETY THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I know the feeling well my friend. I often think about trying to minimize the number of ships I have, which would mean I'd end up with a couple really expensive ones due to the amount I have spent. *shrug*
Us 'southerners' don't get much snow in the winter, lol.
You don't know what you're missing.
Haha, this killed me man. Too funny. For many different reasons. Thanks for that.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I know the feeling well my friend. I often think about trying to minimize the number of ships I have, which would mean I'd end up with a couple really expensive ones due to the amount I have spent. *shrug*

You don't know what you're missing.

Haha, this killed me man. Too funny. For many different reasons. Thanks for that.
Well, we're not missing the sun. 263 sunny days a year. Averaging 90 days without rain in the summer with a record of 143. About 50 partially cloudy days too. The rest are cloudy, but still not many of them bring rain.

But when I do get rain, it's in the monsoons. Like someone pressure washing your car with high velocity rain drops the size of marbles. Rains so hard you can't see more than 50 feet in any direction and if you're in your car outside, you can't hear people shouting next to you.

The ground out here is mostly clay, so this creates flash flooding for miles and miles. It could be raining 30 miles away and still flood where you are. The water just runs and runs.

I do get snow up north of my state. It's at 7000 feet, so high enough to get 3' of snow, but nothing deep enough to jump off your house into.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
From what I understand, we take trips to northern CA and up into other mountains to vacation with snow. I like this just fine as I don't need to drive in it.
Right. Our two states share these traits :)

Just yours has a beach and mine has a giant canyon. They try to seperate us with that river :/

Forgot your password?