Anniversary Sale Mega Thread - Its Done - Hammer & Hawk Available until Dec 11th

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Oh god. I hate star citizen. I hate test squadron......

clip
Only kidding, I love you guys, you guys with me, orgy in turret number four please. Oh hang on..,. oh yes! Oh YESSSS!!!!!!! *DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA*!!!!
you paint that Hammerhead red and i'll know you gots the Orky-know-wats.

Setrius

Captain
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Tekks
I bought an Ursa and a Hawk (which I love the concept of) which put me into concierge. This goves me a Hull B, Carrack, Cutlass Black, Hawk, and every flavor of speeder and buggy.

Im really tempted to rotate some of that into a Reclaimer when the final sale comes up though - it just looks cooler every time I see it. My only hold up is that I keep having flashbacks to the Terran Starcraft intro where the salvage team starts cutting into a wreck and then is almost immediately nuked by the Protoss. My lot in life is way closer to that than say Firefly

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
you paint that Hammerhead red and i'll know you gots the Orky-know-wats.
I'm rather tempted to give my Hammerhead a Star Kitten skin if possible just to increase the reasons why not to attack it with fighter aircraft.

I bought an Ursa and a Hawk (which I love the concept of) which put me into concierge. This goves me a Hull B, Carrack, Cutlass Black, Hawk, and every flavor of speeder and buggy.

Im really tempted to rotate some of that into a Reclaimer when the final sale comes up though - it just looks cooler every time I see it. My only hold up is that I keep having flashbacks to the Terran Starcraft intro where the salvage team starts cutting into a wreck and then is almost immediately nuked by the Protoss. My lot in life is way closer to that than say Firefly
Congratz on reaching Concierge status!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
To, the higher my resolution, the more it's worth?
Yes.

They said that the Orion had grown by 100%. If the old measurement was close to its stated 170m then the new ship is about 340 meters putting it above the Idris but still well below the Javelin which on the updated stats page is listed to be 480 meters long.

So.....about mining those capital ships with another capital ship......

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Yes.

They said that the Orion had grown by 100%. If the old measurement was close to its stated 170m then the new ship is about 340 meters putting it above the Idris but still well below the Javelin which on the updated stats page is listed to be 480 meters long.

So.....about mining those capital ships with another capital ship......
Do I need a Hull D or a Hull E to go with the new mining giant?

Is the $200 investment worth going big or would it be better to stay with a D?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have a tough question for you guys.

Black Sunder does not own an Aurora and he is deeply ashamed. What Aurora should he get?
LN. Twice the Dakka and shes a tough nugget. You have everything else, so you may as well have that for ramming into the heart of the Great Asteroid Menace.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I have a tough question for you guys.

Black Sunder does not own an Aurora and he is deeply ashamed. What Aurora should he get?
Aurora LN is the one I have.
It's mostly personal preference, but let's be honest here, you're not using it for cargo and you probably have a better fighter, so go for the LN or the LX. If you're feeling cheap, you can just get the base one, but it's pretty useless except for crashing into things. With the LN, at least it has guns, and the LX is a 'luxury' space brick, so who wouldn't want one, y'know?

Forgot your password?