Anniversary Sale Mega Thread - Its Done - Hammer & Hawk Available until Dec 11th

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That's a toughie. I would consult the ultimate poll or just ask your cat.
I tried to ask the cat but she's hiding which is probably a sign, and the Ultimate Poll says "Maybe".

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well, based on the vid for today, it looks like they are updating the looks of all of the Mustang variations except for the Omega, since they didn't mention it at all. If this is correct, it will make the Omega version even more unique to & limited in the Verse.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Kinda like that new Mustang look, but wish they'd have kept a way to go through a door in a bulkhead from cockpit to the back to sleep/log out tho. Having to get out of the cockpit and walk to or fly in space to the camper for a fresh cold beer?

That's gonna suck.

Also We did find out that Mr. Huckabee is a hardcore Tick fan. Mab Bomber reference made me laugh

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
2x4k or a single 8k...

Either way, incoming land for me. Will get 2x 4kx4k plots.
Options are nice
Keep in mind, 4km x 4km is 16 square km for $50. 8km x 8km is 64 square km for $100. So you would need 4 of the 4km2 purchases to equal the amount you get for the 8km2 purchase. You basically get 400% of the land for 200% of the price. The 8km is a much better deal by the square km. Just throwing that out there.

The only way I can see the multiple 4km purchase making sense is if you want to spread out in the universe and have the cheapest possible bases in multiple spots around the verse.

EDIT: I wonder how this will work for placing plots around major cities or hubs?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hm. I would buy land claims but, I'm reluctant until I know how they're going to incorporate that into game play. At the moment, it seems too simplistic. (or "gimmick" as I wrote originally.)

Forgot your password?