Anniversary Sale Mega Thread - Its Done - Hammer & Hawk Available until Dec 11th

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Here's to hoping something LTI goes on sale before it's too late, thanks for the tip!

If not, 5 year ins. doesn't suck at all, but nice to have LTI if you can I guess. One less thing to worry about considering games/MMO's have a good 10+ year lifespan and are still going in some cases and I see SC being around for a very, very long time
dont worry something will go on sale give it time. or just buy an LTI token from one of the stores in our forum as most of us sell them at cost +paypal

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
At this point 5 year insurance might as well be LTI.
There have been some theories out there in which they are going by game time 5 years and not real life. In these cases insurance can range anywhere from 6 months to over 5 years depending on how long you stay logged in. Lets just say i had over 400 days of game time in ffxi in a mater of 5 or 6 years and then made 3 different alts playing together but mostly separately racking up another 200-300 days each and ending my final account at 500-600 days worth of game time after 10 total years.(Yes i am a sad soul and often i leave my character logged in even after i pass out to sell things in bazaar or semi afk NM/HNM farming)

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
I ended up melting a bunch of ground vehicles, a razor and a herald to buy a Hammerhead. I'd rather roll my money into more expensive stuff and leave the cheaper items for in-game purchases.

I was kinda hoping for another ship concept today to change my mind... but land claims aren't really my thing.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I am not paying cash for land.

I dont disagree with the principle, ill just wait to get it in game, I dont see what advantage paying now gets me as they have quite literally said it gives you no advantage.

So..... ill do it in game.

This sale has been a strange one for me. I melted my Armada pack as theres just no flexibility with it and theres a junk thrown in with it (Vanguard, Retaliator, Gemini) just to get an Idris.

So that went and I bought my Polaris back, my UEE Explorer pack back, upgraded a P72 to a Superhornet, upgraded a X1 to a Cutlass Black and brought a Pioneer at CitizenCon.

All was well till i saw that Gunship and so the Pioneer got fucked off, ive picked up a Reclaimer, a Hawk and in 3 hours ill be CCUing another Hawk to an Orion.

I dont understand why people are buying 60 month ships that arent limited Hulls when the Hawk is right there to use an Lti token, gets me every time.

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus
I am not paying cash for land.

This sale has been a strange one for me. I melted my Armada pack as theres just no flexibility with it and theres a junk thrown in with it (Vanguard, Retaliator, Gemini) just to get an Idris.
I've been CCUing ships in my armada pack when I can. It did come with a lot of fighters I feel I didn't need either.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm praying that Disco Lando will be wrong & that the Phoenix will be available for CCU even if in very low limited quantities.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm praying that Disco Lando will be wrong & that the Phoenix will be available for CCU even if in very low limited quantities.
Nope. Lol, sorry, but they haven't allowed it for CCU since it's original release. You can, however, melt down and buy it with 60 months insurance, which is as good as LTI.

Forgot your password?